Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Notices

Old August 27th, 2018, 09:31 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Welcome to the Fold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I'll have to look more into the various factions beyond just Blue for next time.
Try Black, I think that might be my favorite.
That was actually already next on my list, although I don't like what I've seen more than Blue so far. Thanks for the recommendation, though!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards