Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old October 1st, 2013, 12:07 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
LeftOn4ya Selling lots of Master/terrain sets (15+) and figs

For stuff selling/trading, asking around 75% of eBay price - See my BoardGameGeek Marketplace for everything I am selling and this Google Sheet as well for quantities and links. Notice anything that is not New or Like New is missing items so look at details. I also have a lot of multiples so when you view or "Add to Cart" you can see quantity. Shipping for figures is fairly inexpensive, but terrain and master sets is expensive. I pass the shipping expense on but do offer discounts for bulk orders. I do ship internationally, but you will have cover extra shipping costs and fees and honestly it is not worth shipping master sets or terrain outside of the Americas, only figures. See Product Weights & Sizes -- The Definitive List and figure out the weight of what you want. Then look up shipping from US ZIP 41042 (USPS usually cheapest) - I only charge what it costs.

List and links from BGG - browse on my BoardGameGeek Marketplace to see details such as what pack and master set version, and Google Sheet to see quantities:
Spoiler Alert!

C3G/C3V/SoV Figs and comic customs:
Spoiler Alert!

Past Good Trades with 63 people: @Jexik @Captain , @brettbon33 , @Joshed7 , @TheEpicAlpaca , @Captain , @brettbon33 , @Joshed7 , @nheller , @KingZombie , @WOOKIE , @hose , @Rstclair82 , @Gistisgrand , @Vraal , @vanwhackjob , @Naesalla , @obfuscatedhippo , @Huggable Zombie , @Grok , @Rocktroll , @enkidu , @clembo2021 , @Gurei-Ornery , @flameslayer93 , @hangred , @enkidu , @snoweel , @BurlyCo , @Nirek , @Kic22ker , @ProfitOfDoom * 2, @KRUG! , @Sinterklaas , @Syvaris , @Grison , @Arcus , @quozl , @Rich10 * 2, @Scapemage 921, @Frylock , @Paronychodon , @Pilgrim , @robbdaman , @Hilo-scaper , @LUCKE13 , @killercactus , @Raudulfr Shieldcrusher , @Fedex worker , @saintBYgrace , @J4Jandar , @Uchiha Blood , @TheSparkleInYourWater , @All Your Pie , @Viideosayg , @NecroBlade , @outforblood , @CJtheMighty , @doverboy , @Grimnak , @Koolster25 , @cajunsloth , @Dark_Stranger , William099
Bad trade with: (completely burned by) @Skater_12 , (Missing Items with) @Melwing17

Last edited by lefton4ya; July 28th, 2020 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Updated 7/28/20
Old October 1st, 2013, 12:36 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: LeftOn4ya Selling Entire Collection!

I am interested in your C3G figures, and will PM you.

Thanks for giving Heroscapers a shot at your amazing collection.
Old October 1st, 2013, 07:15 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am interested in a couple of these, but I don't think I could drop 75 at a time on scape. I'll keep an eye on this, though.
Old October 1st, 2013, 08:37 PM

Vraal Woo who?

Pm'ed you with my interests.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 10:58 AM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

I'm close by in Medina...... I'll PM you with what I would want

PM me about any custom scenery
Old October 4th, 2013, 10:07 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

4 trades down and a couple more in process. Redownload my spreadsheet or see the spoiler for what's left. Summary of what sold:
Add D&D units (besides one master set left), most of the rare commons in wave 3/4/7/9/10, all C3V, and almost all C3G, and some terrain expansions.

I lowered orders I am taking to $50. If you have already contacted me, see my last PM, and reply.
Old October 8th, 2013, 12:11 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

PM sent. Thanks for offering here first .
Old October 8th, 2013, 12:24 PM

Naesalla is surprisingly tart

Positive Feedback

Package arrived this morning and this is easily among the best transactions I've had dealing online. Hassle free, great communication, fast shipping and safe packing on quite a large order (large for me at least). Thanks again LeftOn4ya

Great Transactions with - Lefton4ya, xMindfreak, Ztimster, SuperflyTNT, mdapperc, MarioFanaticXV, JsChild, Twigleg2, ThePhoenix112, Vydar. Great Trades with - Akden, Just_a_Bill
Old October 10th, 2013, 02:57 PM

Vraal Woo who?

Had a great transaction with him,great communication and service with fast mail, great guy!

Sir Vraal Buckless
Old October 13th, 2013, 02:54 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Good transaction with Lefton4ya. Good communication, helped me a lot as this was my first time through this site, and shipped quickly once we we finalized.
Old October 14th, 2013, 12:07 AM

Gistisgrand Woo who?

Positive Feedback

Had a great transaction with LeftOn4Ya. exchanged several pms and was very helpful throughout the process. very fair prices and would gladly buy again.Thanks again LeftOn4ya
Old October 14th, 2013, 12:39 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

C3G figures received! Thanks for kick-starting my Superheroes of 'Scape collection. I have a lot of card-reading to do : P

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades