Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old February 3rd, 2012, 09:40 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Bashing my head stupidly after I over dull coated a mini last night. Luckily, due to a shipping error, I have another of him I'm just going to do to fix it. On top of that, my wife had left the camera on zero battery, so I only managed to get a shot of about a quarter of the new stuff:

Fell Caller Hero

Slag Troll

Pyre Troll

Stone Scribe Chronicler

Fennblades are currently at 11/12. I'm mad enough at myself right now that that last guy WILL be done by Monday.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 12:33 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks good Eclipse

Last night I played:

Settlers of Elasund
Galaxy Trucker
Thunderstone
Old February 3rd, 2012, 03:46 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finished the Runebound Minis

And the Doom Minis

Old February 3rd, 2012, 04:49 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I'm in awe Jormi. :notworthy:

-----

Went to Bengi's for game night last night and got in a 5-player game of Nightfall followed by a 4-player game of Survive!

I hadn't played Nightfall in a while and it was falling pretty far down the list since my experiences with it were very 'meh.' I think all my previous games being against my 9 and 6yr old may have had something to do with my initial reaction to the game though.

Granted last night was only one game, but I had a lot of fun. Looking forward to playing in the Nightfall tourney Onacara is running at TotalCon.

After that we busted out Survive! which may be more cut throat than Nightfall. I'm convinced that I now need the 5-6 player and the Giant Squid expansions.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old February 3rd, 2012, 06:00 PM

Thanks NYYS
Old February 3rd, 2012, 09:03 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Just watched Shipping Wars..the guy delivered a vintage Ford Thunderbird to Zev from Z-Man Games...too funny

In honor of that I'm going to go play Pandemic
Old February 4th, 2012, 12:25 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
After that we busted out Survive! which may be more cut throat than Nightfall. I'm convinced that I now need the 5-6 player and the Giant Squid expansions.
Did you use the Dolphin Dice for Survive!? That really ups the smashing and killing. We only use them when we play now.

- Raider30
Old February 4th, 2012, 06:35 AM

Omahavice is surprisingly tart

I played 1st & Goal with a buddy of mine tonight who is a football coach. He smoked me 24-3 and really enjoed the game. I mean who wouldnt enjoy a game when your winning 24-3

Cant wait for my rematch. I like this game more and more with each play.

Tournament Record
Good Trades List

DaBoyzRule 5 Time Super Bowl Champions Working on Number 6
Old February 4th, 2012, 12:49 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

Played a few games last night...

1x Terra Evolution
I feel like we played this game better than last time and it was certainly more cutthroat. I'm really enjoying this game. I won this match...

1x Rattus
Tina wrecked me in this... Everytime I kept grabbing a role she'd take it from me. As a result, most turns she had 4 roles going and I didn't stand a chance. We didn't count for points as it was quite obvious the ratio of her cubes to mine far exceeded me.

1x Nightfall w/ all expansions
This was a nice and fairly even match, which doesn't happen often. Usually the victory is lopsided. Anyhow, I won only having 8 wounds and Tina had 13 wounds.

1x Ascension w/ RotF
I still believe RotF is a much better expansion than SoS. I'll eventually combine all three, I guess... Anyhow I won this one with the scores as 77 to 66.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old February 4th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Amazing Jormi. Clearly I don't give out enough rep, as it won't let me rep you again, and it has been a while.
Old February 4th, 2012, 03:37 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Last night:

Brass - I was 2nd in a 4-player game.

Hansa - Again, 2nd in a 4-player game.

Tichu - My partner and I dominated, winning by almost 1,000 points. Which is pretty terrible considering you only play to 1,000.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old February 4th, 2012, 06:20 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

The Quarriors Vassal module is strangely quiet...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games