Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old March 16th, 2017, 01:12 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

@Spidey'tilIDie , I think that rising sun would be a good one to get a double pledge of just because of the insane amount of KS exclusives in it. These CMON games usually retail for a hundred bucks without all the extras. I would double pledge it, if I wanted my wife to kill me.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 16th, 2017, 01:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Spidey'tilIDie , I think that rising sun would be a good one to get a double pledge of just because of the insane amount of KS exclusives in it. These CMON games usually retail for a hundred bucks without all the extras. I would double pledge it, if I wanted my wife to kill me.
Life insurance should cover the second box so I say go for it.
Old March 16th, 2017, 05:58 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Life insurance should cover the second box so I say go for it.
Word. All the oni figures and samurai are pretty sweet. Im going to have to make hs customs for all these pretty cmon figures i have.

Old March 16th, 2017, 08:03 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Now including Sixth Player Faction, a giant Fire Dragon, and Kami Unbound!
Old March 16th, 2017, 08:39 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Now including Sixth Player Faction, a giant Fire Dragon, and Kami Unbound!
I'm pretty excited about it as well. I'll be more excited about CMON and Kickstarter, once I get my other pledges from last year. I'm still un-patiently waiting my 2nd wave box for Rum and Bones 2nd tide. The core box was so fun that I can't wait until I get the rest of my stuff.

Old March 20th, 2017, 05:41 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Rising Sun just displayed the giant purchasable add-on Dynasty Invasion. I've never Kicstarted anything like the massive amount of stuff now available; with about twice the minis of last year's Blood Rage. Quite a haul!

And I'm not even going for the other add-ons: metal coins or play mat.
Old March 20th, 2017, 07:33 PM
"like" happy

Thanks for the shout out chas. Thats the addon ive been waiting for. That puts me at 150 bucks. I also can live without the mat and coins. I did over 350 on rum and bones 2nd tide. I did over 350 on massive darkness too. Only the base pledge on darksouls.

Old March 20th, 2017, 09:39 PM
"like" happy

Hey @chas , are you getting that add-on. Its actually quite impressive for whats in the box. I would expect 25 dollars for each faction addon and another 25 dollars for the "monster" addon.

Old March 21st, 2017, 12:24 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Tonight I found out that another friend is backing Rising Sun, and he's got $200 into it now. So 2 friends getting it makes me feel better about not getting it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 21st, 2017, 05:51 AM

T-Rex,

Yes, I'm in for $150 also. How could you not? Its more money than I've ever paid for a game, but I look on Dynasty Invasion as the first (possibly only) Game Expansion. Mr. Lang has recently said he's going to return to do more for Blood Rage, and I'll probably do that too. I also really like the Kami Unbound (exclusive 'small expansion' if you will) for Rising Sun; I wish he'd done something similar for BR, where I usually play with the Norse God expansion. Maybe he will now.

In general, I'm up for things that add to game play, rather than just pimping out the game. Even though years ago I chucked Midgard--the Blood Rage first draft--as disappointing, I now trust the designer to do a good job on the rules (which will be available next week or so, before the KS ends).

People have remarked that the Moon Clan sculpts look like the heroes from the 'Chinese Iliad' Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I'm particularly into Chinese/Japanese game themes right now--see my separate thread here in Other Board Games: 'Games On Chinese Subjects.' And I'll be traveling to Japan for the first time at the end of next month (I've been to China years ago).

Mr. Lang has also recently said that he is starting work on the third game in his myth series. Recently, he and the artist on these games have both been hired by CMON.
Old March 21st, 2017, 02:03 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in for the base game, and the mat and the Dynasty Invasion add-ons; I figure with all the additional figures, the original mat would be getting pretty crowded.

I'm restraining myself from the urge to add a second set of base game and Dynasty invasion just to have an extra set of miniatures to practice painting; I need to work up my skill on cheaper and less detailed minis before I take on something like that.
Old March 21st, 2017, 02:07 PM
"like" happy

@srmalloy , I'd go get you a copy of Zombicide Black Plague off of Amazon for like 60 bucks and practice on all those zombies and then the heroes in the box. That game is pretty fun too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games