Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 13th, 2020, 06:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Graviton is unfun by himself.
Old April 13th, 2020, 07:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Really think Graviton needs to be left out of it regardless of if he's thematically appropriate, mechanically it creates too many issues and you would fail at your stated goal of getting more AIM in play. They would only ever be played with him and that is it.
Old April 13th, 2020, 08:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Honestly, it's one of those things where if we can't/shouldn't do what is essentially the most thematic thing for the power to do, I think it's time to go back to the drawing board. I'll think on it some more.

Like I said, I don't feel like there's any lack of potential for the character, so maybe we just need to tackle it from another angle.
Old April 13th, 2020, 09:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Start with a Gravton II that has the class of Terrorist and isn't a world breaker.
Old April 13th, 2020, 09:11 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I honestly don't have a considerable amount of knowledge or passion about Graviton. I'd be completely happy to see a Graviton II, but I'm not the guy to do it.

I was mainly talking about the potential of the Scientist Supreme character. (Sorry if that wasn't clear.) I think there's clearly enough meat on the bone there that there's no need to stick to the Ministers concept if it's not working. I just need to come up with some other way to represent that idea of a larger-scale A.I.M.
Old April 14th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = SCIENTIST SUPREME
SECRET IDENTITY = ANDREW FORSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VISIONARY?
PERSONALITY = INNOVATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

A.I.M. EMPIRE
After revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card and taking a turn with Scientist Supreme, you may take a turn with a squad of A.I.M. Agents you control.
If Scientist Supreme is on the battlefield at;
  • the end of Round 2, all A.I.M. Agents you control gain the Flying special power for the rest of the game.
  • the end of Round 4, all A.I.M. Agents you control add 1 to their Defense numbers for the rest of the game.
  • At the end of Round 6, all A.I.M. Agents you control add 1 to their Attack number for the rest of the game.

POWER GLOVES
When Scientist Supreme attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack, add 2 dice to his attack and he has the Super Strength special power. When Scientist Supreme attacks a non-adjacent figure with his normal attack, he may attack one additional time.

ENVIRONMENTAL SUIT
When rolling defense against a special attack, Scientist Supreme always adds 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. If Scientist Supreme is chosen by an opponent for a special power requiring a 20-sided die roll, the opponent must subtract 2 from that die roll.

FLYING
Ha, maybe we're just overthinking it? This basically captures the feel I'm going for, without any fancy tricks. Sure, it doesn't allow you to rope in other Scientist types (some sort of A.I.M. recruitment power would be a cool idea for the future), but it's still getting the feel I'm going for down.

Added Power Gloves back in cause I like it, but I'd have no problem taking it back out again if we feel it's too much text. Also put Flying as the Round 2 power gain, as I feel that'll really help the Agents get mobilized for their Virus SA before too many of them die.

This was honestly just a pipe dream fun brainstorm for me at first, but a dark deal was struck with the lord of mods to make one, so he may have just jumped way up on my list.

Last edited by MrNobody; April 14th, 2020 at 09:02 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 12:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A lot of text but I like it.
Old April 14th, 2020, 04:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I dig that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2020, 07:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Leaving 'an Order Marker' out of the first power. I do like the concept of him supplying upgrades for his troops the longer he is in play. Really makes your opponent want to try and get to him and not get bogged down killing the squads or allies. Maybe toss in Terrorist bonding for AIM as well, so you can draft a UH Terrorist with them and have a front line leader while he's working on making upgrades in the start zone.
Old April 14th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd probably try him at 240 with that write up.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 14th, 2020, 09:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Liking the Power Gloves reuse.
Old April 14th, 2020, 09:29 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Leaving 'an Order Marker' out of the first power. I do like the concept of him supplying upgrades for his troops the longer he is in play. Really makes your opponent want to try and get to him and not get bogged down killing the squads or allies. Maybe toss in Terrorist bonding for AIM as well, so you can draft a UH Terrorist with them and have a front line leader while he's working on making upgrades in the start zone.
I thought about it, but my worry here is that I feel like bonding any Terrorist to the AIM Agents is sort of starting to head into the territory of invalidating the other Scientist Supreme design. But Idk, maybe that's an improvement - now Monica can just bond with the Agents instead of having to give up her turn, which is what I've always found difficult about her.

I honestly could see him handing out the bonding to Scientists. Would there be any troubling combos there? The ones that stick out to me are Barry Flash and Reed, but still, neither of those seem too bad, you'd just have to make sure Reed can't work with his family while working with AIM.

He could easily also be a Scientist/Terrorist himself. I went Visionary here because he's a Hickman brainchild, and I could imagine a What If? story where he winds up pairing with the Illuminati or Black Swan. But I could also see the argument that he's not really on the same level as our current or proposed Visionaries.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy