Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 28th, 2021, 10:50 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Battle Reports

When there’s a mind control unit in play you really have to aggressively use Supernova yourself so you don’t get burned by it.
Old January 28th, 2021, 11:07 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

MODOK is a favorite of mine. I need to pull him out again soon.
Old January 28th, 2021, 02:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Late happy birthday!! Nice of you to bring us presents.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 28th, 2021, 03:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Awesome! Moon Knight is one of my favorites. I usually make him go up into his ship on OM1 of the game and save him to drop in later. Every once in a while I win without ever having him drop back down though and I'm sad that I didn't get a chance to use him.
Old January 28th, 2021, 06:03 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Awesome! Moon Knight is one of my favorites. I usually make him go up into his ship on OM1 of the game and save him to drop in later. Every once in a while I win without ever having him drop back down though and I'm sad that I didn't get a chance to use him.
He is quickly becoming a group favorite unit. You are right about moving him into his ship on order marker 1. He comes back during the end game to surprise his opponent!

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old January 28th, 2021, 06:30 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Second battle report of the day. I've been trying to catch up.

So for this battle report, I once again have a very different format. This game was played on New Years Day, and it was a father and son game. Two of my friends and I each played with our sons. This was the single largest game of Heroscape I have played in years. I had to come up with a 6 player board, so I ended up with what came out to be a giant Star of David. See the picture below:

So for this game I added the following units into my meta game: Wasp, Multiple Man, Mandarin, Scarecrow, Vision, Hawkmen of Thanagar, Beyonder, Red Skull, Captain America, and Black Widow. I won my birthday game so picked Booster Gold, and Catman. Also, one of the guys that attended this game is a huge Transformer fan and went out to Walmart and found Optimus Prime and Megatron. So my new rule is if you buy a unit I don’t have and give it to me, it’s now in the game! So now we have 177 units to play with.

This is another game that I could not really take detailed notes. I needed to assist my son as well and other players and the report would have been massive for a six player game. Before I summarize the game, I want you to know I got my butt kicked in this game and was the first one out. The game lasted a total of 2 additional hours after my elimination. (It did give me time to cut all those new Lantern Cards that came out.) I blame my demise on Poison Ivy. My friends son was able to come at me with Poison Ivy, and use Pheromone Seduction 17 on Superman and got him. I have to say this is the first time this power has ever worked in this game with such a large impact. With my own heavy hitter turned against me, I fell hard and fast!

Everybody else had a pretty cool game, and the rest of the players wore each other down at about the same rate. It was cool to see my son get his Shield Agents into a position where they could use "Kill Box Special Attack" on Megatron not once but twice. It was also really cool to get Transformers into the game. The models that C3G picked for the project were excellent. The scale looked really nice on the board, and figures felt very Heroscape like in their design and feel. We all really liked Megaton. The “P38 Handgun Transformation” was thematically spot on and a blast to play with. This is one of my favorite C3G powers so far.

We also got to see a lot of action from the C3G Captain America unit. This is the first unit in our game that really lets you take other unrelated figures and turn them into a team. I know that later on in the project there are a few other units that can do this, but this is the first in our meta game. “Avergers Assembled” really paid off big in the endgame. The player who used this unit, also was able to win the game largely because of this power.

In closing, let me just say it was cool to have a 6 player game, and to play with my son. The game itself was simply to long. The down time between turns was pretty long. I also realized, that I did not do a very good job building a large 6 player map. Everyone just fought each other on the outer edges. Unless you want a supermassive board, the starting zones have to be right next to each other. If we are able to do this again, I need to make sure glyphs are in the middle of the map to encourage players into the middle. The other effect of having so many players is the influence the player on your right side has on you. Remember as more people play in a game, initiative roll becomes more important. If you don’t win the roll, the player on the right is going before you. The more players you add the less chance you have of going first. You almost always have to deal with the player on your right getting the jump on you.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old January 28th, 2021, 07:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Big games can be a drag. Sounds like fun overall.
Having an attack to the right rule is something I have seen.
We have used playing cards for Initiative as well so it is not counter clockwise.
So first player gets the Ace, next has two and so on. Mixes it up a bit.
Glad you were able to acquire and play the Transformers. Those figures are still pretty available but Bumblebee is a little harder to acquire.
Old January 28th, 2021, 09:55 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like your new rule! That's a good one.

I agree that the figures selected for Megatron and Optimus really helped their inclusion in the game feel perfect.

Glad you're digging Cap too! Hasbro Cap was so beloved when we were designing C3G Cap that I take great pride that we were able to make something so special.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 29th, 2021, 03:54 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Glad to hear you enjoyed having Megatron join the fray!
Old January 29th, 2021, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Big games can be a drag. Sounds like fun overall.
Having an attack to the right rule is something I have seen.
We have used playing cards for Initiative as well so it is not counter clockwise.
So first player gets the Ace, next has two and so on. Mixes it up a bit.
Glad you were able to acquire and play the Transformers. Those figures are still pretty available but Bumblebee is a little harder to acquire.
Wow, what a cool idea. Drawing cards and randomizing the turn order each round. I'm sold. If I get a 6 player game going like this again, we are giving this a try.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old January 29th, 2021, 03:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Using playing cards to keep track of the turn order is a smart idea. We usually do true turn order based on initiative rolls in our big multi-player games, as well as free for all's. We've tried the attack right/left thing a couple of times, but I honestly like the free for all approach better after having done both. Sure you can get ganged up on if you look like the biggest threat, but you can also get left alone by appearing weak. Playing the bigger game of shifting alliances is just part of the game. That's where sending out your army in waves works to your favor, the first wave gets destroyed and now you have to bring the 2nd wave up from the start zone.
Old January 29th, 2021, 03:59 PM

Just dealing cards for initiative does kill any initiative boosters' value. I like handing out the cards to remember the order, though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy