Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 8th, 2006, 06:21 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
knight's uniqueness

I was thinking about the samurai squads and how they are unique and how the upcoming ashigaru will probably be common. All that got me wondering about the knights. Now I kind of wish they had done the same for the KOW. It would be cool to have a bunch of unique Knight squads and later have some common men-at-arms.

Seems to me that it would have worked since both the samurai and knights were noble retainers.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old November 8th, 2006, 06:29 PM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
Maybe they are planning some stronger knights (on horse back) for wave 7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23/24/25?

Old November 8th, 2006, 06:30 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
Yeah that would be cool to have a squad of knights/warriors that were unique, but what I want is something like British Redcoats from the Revolutionary War , I don't know what they're abilities would be but I think it would be cool. Or if they made a 4th mass hero; General Washington. Just what I would like to see.
Old November 9th, 2006, 02:06 AM
Heroscape Architect Extraordinaire

caravaggio is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by moorific
Yeah that would be cool to have a squad of knights/warriors that were unique, but what I want is something like British Redcoats from the Revolutionary War , I don't know what they're abilities would be but I think it would be cool. Or if they made a 4th mass hero; General Washington. Just what I would like to see.
4th mass DOES have a hero. his name is marcus.
Old November 9th, 2006, 03:02 AM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
I would like to see another large figure expansion like Orm's/Raknar's containing a 3 unit unique squad of knight cavalry and 3 unique mounted knight heroes. One of the knight heroes would belong to Utgar (such as a really mean looking orc in black platemail with double attack and a cut down ability giving a bonus with his axe against units height 4 or smaller), one for Ullar (maybe an elven knight that can fire arrows from horseback and get a nice bonus on melee attacks with sword ala sword of reckoning), and the rest for Jandar (the squad with bonding and one of the knight heroes all with a charge of valor attack ala Valguard using their lances). All of them would have a high move. The name of the expansion could be called Jandar's Charge. Hmm...maybe it's time for some customs.
Old November 9th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Both Netherspirit and I have done redcoat customs (using the 4th Mass. figures and repainting them). Netherspirit's is a squad of 3 and 1 hero. Mine is a squad of 4.

Here is a link to Netherspirit's customs: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=199

There is a link in my signature to my repaints.
Old November 9th, 2006, 08:34 AM

moorific is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw
Quote:
Both Netherspirit and I have done redcoat customs (using the 4th Mass. figures and repainting them). Netherspirit's is a squad of 3 and 1 hero. Mine is a squad of 4.

Here is a link to Netherspirit's customs: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=199

There is a link in my signature to my repaints.
Those look pretty nice, I should get some more 4th Mass and make my own

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units