Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old February 7th, 2023, 06:22 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Heart of Vengeance

Some interesting drafts, and it piques my curiosity for what Ragnak's story in Valhalla would be (as those bits feel more like a teaser for a sequel!)

That final bit of art is really cool, though the eye and skin colors make him look like Squidward

~TAF, playing some catch up on reading

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 7th, 2023, 08:50 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Heart of Vengeance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Some interesting drafts, and it piques my curiosity for what Ragnak's story in Valhalla would be (as those bits feel more like a teaser for a sequel!)

That final bit of art is really cool, though the eye and skin colors make him look like Squidward

~TAF, playing some catch up on reading
Well as to Ragnak's story in Valhalla, that is written - sort of. At least as much of it as I ever really had nailed down. It's in LBV. Obviously his character is way different, because HoV wasn't written yet. And he never made it through the battle, because I didn't know how to bring in his confrontation with Astia, nor exactly what it would be about.

It's there, but in case slogging through mountains of text in search of obscure passages doesn't appeal to you for some reason, here are the relevant bits:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
P.S. Apparently Ragnak also showed up in the second version of Valhalla Reborn. But he was killed even faster than he was here. This was all clearly before the demon heart idea entered my head.

Last edited by TGRF; February 7th, 2023 at 09:09 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction