Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 5th, 2007, 05:50 PM

mal1980 has disabled reputation
huge heroscape lot for sale

ive run into some financial hardships, and i figure i'd see if there were any takers on here before i hit ebay, maybe someone in the midwest who may be interested in local pick up, i live in indianapolis. everything is adult owned and lightly used. 2 mastersets, 2 castle sets, 2 volcarin wasteland, 2 road to the forgotten forest, and 1 tundra set. also included is a complete wave1, wave2, wave3, wave4, wave5, wave6, 1 set of elite onyx vipers, all 5 flag bearers, 1 nerak, and 1 sir hawthorne, all army cards and dice, rulebooks, etc.

2 ms, 2 fota, 2 vw, 2 rttff, 1 tt, wave1-6, 5 flagbearers, eov's, sir hawthorne, nerak.....awaiting wave 7 and sotm
Old July 5th, 2007, 06:20 PM

SylvrStorm has disabled reputation
Sorry to hear about the hardships. Real life sucks sometimes, doesn't it?

I would love to be able to offer you a fair price for all that stuff, but the reality is I don't have that much cash available for this right now. I imagine you'll want to keep it simple and not split it up between multiple buyers, so I won't even make specific offers on individual items at this point. I'll watch this thread though, and if you end up splitting it up anyway I'll more than likely PM you.

Good luck.

Insanity is only brain deep.
Old July 5th, 2007, 06:23 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
I would be interested if you would except paypal....

Wave 3 and 4 is what I need...

But I always want more......
Old July 5th, 2007, 07:04 PM

nonexistantnonexister has disabled reputation
OH GOD YESYES YESSSSSSSSSSS GIMME GIMME GIMME NAME A PRICE yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Old July 5th, 2007, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonexistantnonexister
OH GOD YESYES YESSSSSSSSSSS GIMME GIMME GIMME NAME A PRICE yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
Deep breathing....youngin
Old July 5th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow, mal, that's a great collection. Too bad to see it go, huh? I hope you can get a decent return for it.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old July 5th, 2007, 07:26 PM

InfinityMax I thought you would say somthing to nonexistannonexister for sure, you let me down
Old July 5th, 2007, 08:17 PM

yeah work has slowed down for me, i hate to have to part with it. just to clarify, as ive had numerous emails about it, i wont split it up, i want to sell one lucky person the entire set. as far as price goes someone make an offer, i dont want to be too steep, but im not gonna let it go for $100 when ive seen much less go for insanely high prices on ebay. feel free to message me

2 ms, 2 fota, 2 vw, 2 rttff, 1 tt, wave1-6, 5 flagbearers, eov's, sir hawthorne, nerak.....awaiting wave 7 and sotm
Old July 5th, 2007, 08:18 PM

and sorry for any confusion it includes the two large figure expansions also

Old July 7th, 2007, 11:27 AM

darkmask has disabled reputation
wow.. you have a well rounded collection, but i wish i only had the cash to pay for what you have. As you metioned, $100 is not even close when one considers you have the elite vipers, wave 3, and some other exclusives. along with all 5 flag bears. To me this collection if worht about $400 if not more.

I hope you are able to straighten things out and that you find a good home for your collection
Old July 7th, 2007, 11:45 AM

DarkDino Woo who?
I would say $450 is a fair price..... what a collecttion srry to hear you have to sell it though.....

Old July 7th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog knows what's in an order marker ChilliDog knows what's in an order marker ChilliDog knows what's in an order marker
Man, that's a great collection, and I'd love to get my hands on some of it. But not all, I don't have that kind of cash :P Will you be selling it as a package, or separate packs on eBay? I think right now that's the only way I'd be able to get my hands on it. Sorry to see you go I hope everything starts looking up for you.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion