Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 16th, 2015, 07:26 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Tournement for NE Ohio? March Again?

It's high time for another tournement, Ohio Style! Right now, I'm trying to find a great Saturday where we don't get slammed with super cold. Any dates near spring time that are free for folks? Where do we want to run it? Thoughts, opinions, etc etc!

I'll bring units, snacks, drinks, maps, and maybe people this time. Let's Scape!

Format: ???
General Wars again?
300 Pt Pod+300 Pt Pod vs another pair of pods?
Mixed Marvel Maybe?
Great Draft?

Probably going to do another $5 entry per player again, with all proceeds buying stuff for prizes.

Maps will likely be a hodgepodge of styles that I build. Others are certainly welcomed and encouraged to bring maps! C3V/SoV units will probably be allowed. If y'all have other customs you want to try out post em here!

Hope to see everyone again!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 20th, 2015, 07:15 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker
Re: Tournement for NE Ohio? March Again?

Pretty sure I'm good for anything, but no marvel, to overpowered. Ok so I'm still somewhat of a noob, what are PODs?
Old January 20th, 2015, 07:41 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Pretty sure I'm good for anything, but no marvel, to overpowered. Ok so I'm still somewhat of a noob, what are PODs?
I'm just using the term Pod tentatively. The idea is that its a mini army, and players would get 2 random pods as their entire army for a game.

For example, I get:

Pod 1
Krav
Raelin 1
Nakitas

Pod 2
Sentinels of Jandar x2
Concan

Thus, my army for a game would be:

Krav
Raelin 1
Nakitas
Sentinels of Jandar x2
Concan

I'm perfectly fine either way about Marvel. Just getting an idea at what we want to play this time.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old January 26th, 2015, 10:53 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm a maybe. Probably a six hour drive, though, methinks.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 27th, 2015, 08:46 PM
I could go

Where in the hell do you live? West Virginia?

You are welcome to come either way!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old January 27th, 2015, 09:50 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Where in the hell do you live? West Virginia?

You are welcome to come either way!
Worse. Central Indiana. Nah, its actually a little over 4 and a half. :P

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old January 28th, 2015, 10:55 AM
I could go

Phew. Well, if you do come be I'll probably be a cool dude and get you some McDonalds or something before you head home. :P

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 1st, 2015, 11:45 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

How far from Pittsburgh are you?
Old February 2nd, 2015, 12:43 AM
I could go

It's a good 2-3 hour drive.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 2nd, 2015, 08:28 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Right on, I am planning a tournament in Pittsburgh the weekend of March 14-15 and was just curious about the drive time. I'll post a thread once we hash out the specifics.
Old February 3rd, 2015, 03:48 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy412 View Post
Right on, I am planning a tournament in Pittsburgh the weekend of March 14-15 and was just curious about the drive time. I'll post a thread once we hash out the specifics.
The biggest thing I'm worried about is doing a 200 mile drive is 300 feet of snow :P

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old April 13th, 2015, 01:32 AM

bighamrules has disabled reputation

Did this happen?

i'm bigham and im back in the game

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events