Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old February 26th, 2017, 01:59 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Scythe - 1 person variant any good?

I just picked up Scythe, has anyone played the 1 person variant? I dont have anyone to play with but dont want to open it up if the 1 person has more downsides than the multiplayer version.
Old February 27th, 2017, 08:05 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Scythe - 1 person variant any good?

I've only played the 1 person variant so far to mostly learn the rules so I could teach and play the multiplayer game. It really seems geared toward multiplayer to me but the variant was still fun and probably about as good as you can hope. It is a little complicated to figure out exactly how the automated player works and you may have to look back and forth at the rules for a little before you get the hang of it.
Old February 27th, 2017, 09:13 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Scythe - 1 person variant any good?

I enjoy it, but it is like any other solo game, you are just trying to better your score. Also, in my experience, it plays very differently than multiplayer in that the AI rushes you so there isn't as much time to develop a strategy. We play 2 player with an Automa and it worked out pretty well. It would have been better if my buddy wouldn't have forced us to use the Automaszyna (Hard) setting. This website (http://ai.nagy.tech/scythe/) is easier to use for the Automa deck.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games