Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old July 13th, 2016, 07:17 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Official FAQ....link in sig
Quote:
If a figure with a Treasure Glyph is on a ladder rung when destroyed, where is it placed?
It is destroyed.
So I am sort of extrapolating that to mean, in general, glyphs on ladder rungs don't work.

.......but I think we already knew that....didn't we??

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; July 13th, 2016 at 08:21 PM. Reason: It is a mess - they don't fit right, fall out easily, a figure and a glyph can't physically be on rung at the same time
Old July 13th, 2016, 07:59 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

We are all aware of your love for ladders, Ry
Old July 13th, 2016, 08:11 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I doubt Heroscape needs a rule regarding glyphs and ladders when the Law of Gravity will suffice.
Old July 15th, 2016, 06:15 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

In regards to Virtual Scape map building...is there an option I can choose to remove the "tabletop" underneath the map and the purple back drop? official BoV maps just have a white backdrop and I'd like to make my map instructions have map images without that. Is there an option I can select? or do I have to go through the grueling effort of photoshopping it out?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 15th, 2016, 08:44 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
In regards to Virtual Scape map building...is there an option I can choose to remove the "tabletop" underneath the map and the purple back drop? official BoV maps just have a white backdrop and I'd like to make my map instructions have map images without that. Is there an option I can select? or do I have to go through the grueling effort of photoshopping it out?
Yes, use the Configuration tab on top and select Preferences. From there, you'll have the option get rid of the display table and select a background color.
Old July 15th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Yes, use the Configuration tab on top and select Preferences. From there, you'll have the option get rid of the display table and select a background color.
awesome!! I should have asked this a lot earlier...but I thought I could figure it out on my own...that's what I get for being prideful. Thank You!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 19th, 2016, 02:10 PM

Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker

Hi! Three friends and I will be meeting tomorrow to play some 'Scape. I have recently acquired a Fortress set for the first time so I'd really like to do a castle scenario. What army sizes do you think are the most balance for this, and would you do a 2 on 2 or a 3 on 1?

I was thinking of having 3 teams of 400 points battle a 1200 point army in the castle?

What scenario rules, team sizes, army sizes etc. do you you think would make the game the most competitive and the most fun?

The only Heroscaper in England.*
Prove me wrong.

*(Except for Lazy Orang)
Old July 19th, 2016, 02:50 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think you could easily do a 3 on 1 with a castle, or a 2 on 2.

For 2 on 2 I'd suggest a 400 point castle army, a 500 point ground army outside the castle but allied with the castle team, and then 2 allied 600 point armies to besiege the castle.

If you do 3 on 1, I'd suggest giving the castle player multiple sets of order markers to balance it out a bit, but also to make it something like 400/400/400 on 1000 with two sets of order markers
Old July 20th, 2016, 01:02 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Its still Christmas in superfrog-avatar-world!

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old July 20th, 2016, 11:49 PM

Davomak Woo who?

I have an annoyingly specific question.

My wife and I played a really great map a while back which I had found somewhere on heroscapers. I can't seem to locate the template (or even name) and I was hoping someone could help me find it.

RotV only. Symmetrical. Long and narrow. Both sides gradually came to a water area which went inside a cave. You could go both inside and on top of the cave. In front of the water (opposite the cave) was an area for the ruins.

We both loved this and I want to save it in a list of maps. Thanks.
Old July 21st, 2016, 12:03 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Migol's Tomb?

Sorry can't find a jpg of it but it is part of the first rule book and can be found in this download at the end. There is a picture of it in the download file.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=3476

Edit - Nevermind, you said symmetrical which migols tomb is not. Still looking, you might check it out anyway.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; July 21st, 2016 at 12:48 AM.
Old July 21st, 2016, 12:13 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Or perhaps Cyprien's Cove?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's