Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old September 27th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Introducing new playing-card size cards

mathguy
Old October 1st, 2018, 02:15 PM

SkullScape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Awesome designs I just ordered two decks worth of them from artcow. Would love to see the SoV updated as they are the only ones im missing, specifically the units from Conflict. Anyway great work!
Old October 16th, 2018, 04:55 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

I've had quite a few technical issues trying to get Artscow to work for me. Anyone willing to order for me and send some my way? How much does just a set of official cards run?
Old September 21st, 2022, 01:52 PM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

Hey folks,

I recently shared a picture of these cards on the Heroscapers Facebook group, and thought I'd post here as well. I ordered a deck of these cards a few weeks ago, and received them in the mail yesterday. I'm having trouble sharing images here at the moment; I'm not sure if that's just user error on my part or if it maybe has something to do with account privileges, but I'll post some here as soon as I figure out how.

I also wanted to mention that the how-to guide in @grithog 's original post here is outdated, and that I'm planning on sharing another updated guide once I can do so with screengrabs and other images.
Old September 21st, 2022, 02:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah that happens when 13 years have past.

Try posting images on a Discord and then use that image to post here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions