Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 30th, 2006, 11:28 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Keefe
A Saturday drive to Dallas may be a possiblity in the future, but trying to find a place to live and other RL concerns are keeping the gaming travel budget small.
Dallas July 1st my friend!! Beers on me!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 31st, 2006, 05:50 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Omigod! Now you're giving out free beer to boot? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 2nd, 2006, 12:43 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
hehe free beer!!! Free Beer!!!

is that like the whole free hat thing?

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old June 6th, 2006, 04:17 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
2 items of interest:

1) If anyone is interested, I'd be willing to coordinate a large order from House Mouse games to make use of free shipping. This offer is available to anyone in the Dallas area I know who regularly makes our gamedays.

2) For those who don't know (and I was one of them until last night), there is a Gamewyze in the mall in Lewisville. I will not be able to attend, but for those who are interested in checking out some other minis games there is a minis demo this Saturday:

June 10 – ALL Miniature Games Demo Day :: Demos begin at noon through 5pm: Starship Troopers, Hordes, Warmachine, Confrontation, MechWarrior, Star Wars, Axis & Allies, Dungeons & Dragons.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old June 6th, 2006, 04:31 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Good stuff ninthdoc....thanks....

I thought sandra pulled the free shipping...or is that just once Castle comes out?

I got no curent needs; i managed to talk myself down from needing 4 of all commons and 2 of all heroes...though I keep seeing orcs in the store; they whisper to me, "if you have 3 of all commons, you need 4 of us"...little blue bastages

peace, beer, and heroscape

Ry

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 6th, 2006, 04:51 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
When Thora's comes out, she's offering 2 options, one w/free shipping, one w/cheaper expansions for smaller purchases to offset the cost of shipping.

Old June 6th, 2006, 10:51 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I want in on that big order ninthdoc!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 7th, 2006, 12:32 AM

so do I man..
lemme know about the order..I need thora's and the castle's also

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old June 7th, 2006, 01:32 AM
ultradoug

i had something cool set up with mouse but money is running very tight so I'm pretty sure that offer expired as I waited.
Anyway.. I want 1 of each doc.
is it time for gbob event yet???
Old June 12th, 2006, 12:07 PM
ATF Agent

Okay, PMs e-mails etc are coming today. I'm thinking about ordering this week, I'll get you the details this evening.

Keep watching cyberspace!

Old June 12th, 2006, 02:21 PM

kewl man!
drop me a line

also drop me yer number and directions to yer place again.
Im gonna try to make it up there saturday but I won't know for sure until thursday or friday due to my werk schedule

Old June 14th, 2006, 12:36 AM
ATF Agent

Okay, PMs and e-mails away. Please PM me if you were planning on coming to gameday this Saturday or wanting in on the big order and have not received a message.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers