Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 2nd, 2021, 12:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Plastic Man)

I think his big struggle is that his main power is based on being attacked from range while at least one enemy figure is within 3 spaces of him and this is typically a pretty avoidable scenario for the opponent.

He's a decently mobile defensive stat block for fairly cheap, but not doing anything amazing in most armies.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 4th, 2021, 01:01 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Plastic Man)

Old February 4th, 2021, 01:03 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Wonder Woman I)

Another design that’s near perfect in my eyes. Wonder Woman’s lasso is a very powerful counter to any unit with a defensive power. Warrior Engagement keeps those figures in engagement. Definitely a scary card to see the opponent with!
Old February 4th, 2021, 01:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Arguably the best card in C3G as far as drafting.
Old February 4th, 2021, 03:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Cream of the crop. Only real thing you can do as an opponent to prevent her from wrecking your plans is to engage her first. Not always easy to do with her 7 move, flying, and lasso range of 4. Flash or Superman make a great counter draft as a result. If you can't get to her first, you must engage her ASAP with a second figure after the lasso. 5 stars.
Old February 4th, 2021, 04:01 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Hard not to echo you guys here, she's a beast. Lasso shuts down so many figures defensively, Warrior Engagement keeps them close, and Bracelets makes her pretty much invulnerable to ranged normal attacks. It's very rare that she doesn't fit into an army. Looking at some of the units in her price range, I think she beats nearly everyone in a straight fight.

Not strategy related, but I think the 3 WW cards + her Star Sapphire version represent her very well. She has some of the most consistently good/fun cards of any character.
Old February 4th, 2021, 05:31 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A+/5 stars, number one pick (by me) in the C3G Con tourney draft for a reason. She can counter anything out there and then hit it hard.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 5th, 2021, 01:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Green Lantern *Hal*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Unfortunately haven’t played Hal that much compared to some other lanterns, but he’s just as nasty as the others. A low life Hal with plenty of markers is a scary thing.
Hey, Hal isn't a Low Life. That's Guy.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 6th, 2021, 02:11 PM

Old February 6th, 2021, 02:18 PM

Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Colossus)

I don't use this guy enough. Probably because there are just usually other options I want to run first in Mutant builds. That said, Fastball Special is a solid auto-wounder, it's just that "instead of attacking" makes it hard to use compared to a lot of more efficient auto-wounders. He's mostly useful as a tank and is quite hard to take down.

B-/3.

Old February 6th, 2021, 03:10 PM

Fastball Special is really fun, and he pairs well with the Healing Factor X figures of course. He also digs having someone like Blob or Doc Ock around, to throw them in so they can lock someone down. Pairing him with Cyborg in a JL build might be interesting too. I think he's one of those figures that isn't amazing in any one build, but he can fit into a couple builds pretty well. He's a solid utility tank, he'll bolster your movement and get your units in, until you're ready for him to start fighting.

B, not sure if I'm feeling a 3 or 4 here.
Old February 6th, 2021, 04:52 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I think part of his problem is just that Archangel totally outclasses him as the autowound guy at the same price point. But he’s still excellent at getting a guy across the map really fast, since you can move a figure, then have Colossus come up and Fastball Special to push them even further forward.

I had a real fun game one time where I was down to Colossus and Xavier, and realized the best action I could take was to chuck Chuck at the enemy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy