Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old July 19th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: More Clix to convert on the way in 2010

It's a crime that we don't have Atrocitus, Larfleeze, or Saint Walker yet.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2010, 10:23 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Or even a figure we can just use for a uncommon, like some no name Lantern, preferably one that isn't shooting him/her self in the head with their own ring. Is there a way to make suggestions to Wizkids on figures we think they should make? Maybe then I wouldn't have to make my own Amalgam figs
Old July 19th, 2010, 10:26 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There are so many unique figs out there for GLs, though, I'm not sure we really need an uncommon GL. I kind of like all the GLs being "named" figures.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2010, 10:30 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
There are so many unique figs out there for GLs, though, I'm not sure we really need an uncommon GL. I kind of like all the GLs being "named" figures.
I meant for the other light spectrums Bats. We need a no name figure for Red, Black, Blue, and Indigo. I left out Orange since from what I understand, there were only 2 of them, and that only briefly since Lex lost his ring.
Old July 19th, 2010, 10:35 PM

Well, for Orange, we really need some of his constructs, so a common orange construct would be great.

Old July 19th, 2010, 10:45 PM
The Closer

Quote:
Well, for Orange, we really need some of his constructs, so a common orange construct would be great.
A Orange Construct would be great. I think I might go hunting for a usable one online. I think I might get two Hal's and paint one red and find a jet to paint red to use as the construct he made. I think having a Hal for the various Corps we wound up being a part of.
Old July 20th, 2010, 02:34 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I have a feeling all of those new Brightest day figs are gonna be too big like Dum Dum Doogan or whatever his name is, he is freaking HUGE.
Old July 20th, 2010, 02:49 AM
The Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I have a feeling all of those new Brightest day figs are gonna be too big like Dum Dum Doogan or whatever his name is, he is freaking HUGE.
I hope not. I wish Cix would standerdize their size with the exception of the figures like wasp and Goliath, who can change their sizes.
Old July 20th, 2010, 09:03 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I hope not. I wish Clix would standerdize their size with the exception of the figures like wasp and Goliath and The Atom, who can change their sizes.
The Brightest Day figures look kind of "different". Martian Manhunter is half-Black Lantern, Aquaman is riding a tentacle, it just seems different. Oh, and those Lanterens you were talking about can easily be developed here if we find suitable figures. And I am bummed that there isn't a Larfreeze figure yet, since he is the only lasting Orange Lantern.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 20th, 2010, 12:17 PM

Yeah, what's with Dum Dum Dugan? I just got that fig the other day. He's friggin steroid induced or something.

Old July 20th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Yeah, what's with Dum Dum Dugan? I just got that fig the other day. He's friggin steroid induced or something.
yeah, honestly, he is too big for my table, I will have to make a custom, probably using some Star Wars minis.
Old July 20th, 2010, 03:58 PM

Well his bio does have him down as a former bouncer/bodyguard type. I'm just going to tell myself he's some 7 foot behemoth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News