Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 23rd, 2020, 06:23 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Livewire (Amanda Mckee) (Public Playtesting)

Should we take this down from the playtesting sign up thread?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:53 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Probably depends on how Soundwarp is feeling. Did you run her with 4 or 5 on the Special Attack Soundwarp?
Old January 23rd, 2020, 09:22 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Depending on how we feel after Soundwarp's tests I can knock her out this weekend as needed.
Old January 26th, 2020, 10:46 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I did tests that got obsoleted so now I've redone a different set of tests that I should have up in a day or so.
Old January 29th, 2020, 04:12 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Apologies for the delay, tests are up now. Hopefully I played everything right, trying to keep track of all this girl's changes has been confusing

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Livewire @220 points

(note: 5 attack used for the special in both games)

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units: Crossed Wires: Livewire (220), Robot (210), Prowl (270), Vision (275), Arron Cash (75)- 1050 total vs Carol's Web: Ms. Marvel (350), Iron Man (Avengers) (270), Spider-Man (250), Changeling (190)- 1050 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Live from Mars: Livewire (220), Martian Manhunter I (300), Captain America (240), Merlyn (160), Lightning Lad (180)- 1100 total vs Warriors of Jo: Warriors Three (920), Jocasta (180)- 1100 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: She seems pretty strong, but fine. Perhaps maybe a slight boost in points? She can really up the efficiency of some designs, but she requires another leader type or the like to actually do much so losing that figure effectively means you lose most of Livewire as well. Her other powers didn't really come up, she likes just hanging in the start zone really, but that seems fine since they're pretty minor effects to start with. Unity Strikes is the meat and potatoes here. No idea if that's thematic or not though. If she's really supposed to be taking charge and blasting people with robots all the time then something might need to change.

Oh, I should perhaps mention that I had an earlier game where I did use her SA when it was a 4 dice. But honestly, it was very much a forced 'lets just do this to cover all the bases' play that amounted to nothing.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 29th, 2020, 08:01 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

She's definitely more of a "keep back and manage the situation" type of character. But she is usually in the fray at least. If we wanted to get her out of the start zone, we could probably stamp a "within 8 spaces" qualifier of some kind onto the first power. Not sure if it's necessary though.

Worth noting that at 240 points, Livewire + Ninjak + Gilad is a round 700. Probably not her most optimal build, but a fun thematic core for a Valiant army. Throw in Martian Manhunter for a round 1000.
Old January 29th, 2020, 08:27 AM
Book Wyrm

Yeah she's probably a bit too parked as is. Do we think slapping a range limit on Unity Strikes would throw a price increase off too much?
Old January 29th, 2020, 04:59 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I personally think she wouldn't need a price increase at all if we had the range limit on it. Order Markers on her (At least from the version I tested, which isn't a HUGE difference), are a detriment. And there's many better options for your army to move and attack with, so being forced to take turns with her keeps the whole thing in check.
Old January 29th, 2020, 06:00 PM
Book Wyrm

Well XO is looking close to being 420 points, which would make the current cost all add up 1100, and I dig that. I like number consistency, so I'll poll out what people think for the range here:

A: Range of 8 to match Technopathic Control.
B: Range 10 on both Unity Strikes and Technopathic Control (so double her typical range of 5).

My brain feels like 5 and 10 is easier on the brain than 5 and 8, but it isn't a sticking point for me. Once there's a consensus (or a whole lot of no one caring) I'll propose the move along.
Old January 29th, 2020, 08:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Either works for me. 5/10 is probably better than 5/8, but as long as the second range is consistent it doesn't make a huge difference.

If Aric ends up at 410, we could bump her up to 230... which makes her, Ninjak, and Eternal Warrior all at 230. Would be cool if that was at all a meaningful number for any of them.
Old January 30th, 2020, 04:45 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Whatever you think is best for range. between 8 and 10 doesn't really matter much to me.
Old January 30th, 2020, 05:06 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I like going 10 for both. Less of a nerf to Unity Strikes and the SA needed a bit of a boost anyway.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library