Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old May 23rd, 2019, 06:14 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Rod's trade list 2019

This is the last bit I've got for sale, I will consider most offers for them.

Shipping is available, or local pickup in Macon or Atlanta GA.
All are unopened,unless otherwise notated, boxes show wear from age though.

update: 11/10/2019
DND master set, taking offers
2 marvel master sets 65

figure packs:

DnD Collection 1:
1xGlaun Bog Raider 30

DnD Collection 2:
2xHeroes of Khorvaire 35

Dnd Collection 3:
Heroes of Fallcrest 20

depending on some random variables, I do offer package deals, and welcome any decent offer. Shipping is quoted based on items, and while I will do international, just know that it's expensive and I don't guarantee delivery(to date I've only had one issue overseas and that was due to wrong address being given).

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison

Last edited by Rodriquez; November 10th, 2019 at 12:47 PM.
Old August 7th, 2019, 04:56 PM

Re: Rod's trade list 2019

bump bump bump

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old November 4th, 2019, 10:16 AM

bump

Old November 5th, 2019, 07:10 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why'd you never open these?
Old November 6th, 2019, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Why'd you never open these?

My collection is extremely large...I have at least 2 of every unique, between 4 to 20+ of each squad. 20 ROTV, 10 or 12 of both lava and forest, 5 or 6 of the jungle and ice sets. 8 Maro mastersets, 5 or 6 DND sets, and 3 or 4 Marvel.

At one time I also had boxes of stuff I had bought basically just to have extras on top of that. I dont really need that much, and my personal collection remains huge, but I dont need the stuff that was still in boxes.

-
Rod

Old November 6th, 2019, 04:30 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Holy Mackerel. How do you use all of that?? Pretty awesome though.
Old November 10th, 2019, 12:50 PM

I've been playing HS since it came out. Some was given as prizes/promos for tournaments, etc. Some I bought as lots, and well I spent alot also as each wave was released. Others were picked in lots at stores, or from Hasbro themself.
I ran tournaments also so I needed a ton of terrain for that, mostly at DragonCon in Atlanta.
It's nice having this much as I whenever I get the itch, I can set up a pretty huge map and add whatever I wanted to it. Or in the case of the DND master set, I can set up the full scenario for it as one continuous map.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades