Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 21st, 2008, 06:12 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
IMO, this should be in the Custom Units & Army cards section, since there are many customs such as these in that section, and not everyone will come to the Marvel section to look for them (since they aren't Marvel ).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 21st, 2008, 06:57 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
IMO, this should be in the Custom Units & Army cards section, since there are many customs such as these in that section, and not everyone will come to the Marvel section to look for them (since they aren't Marvel ).
You are correct. How did you find this thread?

If you looked thru the thread there are also a few made from the Comic Book Adaptions. Ben 10, Lara Croft, some of the Xformers and StarWars also have comic book adaptations. So even though its in the marvel section its reserved for the Non SuperHero Hero customs.

But If no one objects to this being posted as an announcement in the Custom Units & Army cards section I have no problems updating there.

EDIT- A little side note, DC, 2000 AD, Dark Horse, Epic, Image, etc... are technically not Marvel either but there in the list?
Old February 21st, 2008, 08:27 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I found it because I do come to the Marvel section.

Also, DC, Dark Horse, etc. do superhero comics, unless I'm mistaken, and it's the supers that people are creating customs of.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 21st, 2008, 08:47 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Also, DC, Dark Horse, etc. do superhero comics, unless I'm mistaken, and it's the supers that people are creating customs of.
Sorry I was trying to be sarcastic. I guess I have to work on it. But back to the original point. If there persons whom have posted her doenst mind having this moved to another catagory and placed as an announcement I dont mind updating there or here.
Old February 22nd, 2008, 03:01 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
I figured they'd have to go here, because this area is titled "Comic Hero Custom Creations". Nothing in that says Marvel or even Superheroes.
Old February 22nd, 2008, 05:07 AM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
I figured they'd have to go here, because this area is titled "Comic Hero Custom Creations". Nothing in that says Marvel or even Superheroes.
Heroscape FanSite -> Heroscapers.com Forum Index -> Marvel Legends HeroScape-> Comic Hero Custom Creations
Old February 22nd, 2008, 09:55 AM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoMan
Quote:
Heroscape FanSite -> Heroscapers.com Forum Index -> Marvel Legends HeroScape-> Comic Hero Custom Creations
Yeah, I know that title says Marvel, but the specific board name doesn't. I just got used to ignoring the Marvel in the heading because of all the DC, 2000 A.D., Image, Ben 10, etc. already in here. But if the Star Wars/Transformers needs to move to the other section, then so be it.
Old February 22nd, 2008, 04:09 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I know that title says Marvel, but the specific board name doesn't. I just got used to ignoring the Marvel in the heading because of all the DC, 2000 A.D., Image, Ben 10, etc. already in here. But if the Star Wars/Transformers needs to move to the other section, then so be it.
I dont care either way. Im just the monkey that keeps the master list up-to-date.
Old February 22nd, 2008, 06:07 PM

Quote:
I dont care either way. Im just the monkey that keeps the master list up-to-date.
Doesn't matter to me, either. I'm just the monkey that makes customs.

And on that note, here are today's Star Wars additions. Rebel Troops, Creatures, and miscellaneous neutral figures.

Acklay, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Astromech Droid, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Bothan Spy, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Ewoks, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Gundarks, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Jawas, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Medical Droid, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Nexu, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Power Droid, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Rebel Hoth Troopers, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Rebel Pilots, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Rebel Troopers, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Reek, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Tusken Raider On Bantha, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Tusken Raider Snipers, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Tusken Raiders, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Ugnaught, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Wampa, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Old February 22nd, 2008, 10:23 PM

Just realized I forgot one from the Imperial Troops and one from the Rebel Troops.

Imperial Probe Droid, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Bespin Wing Guards, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Old February 23rd, 2008, 12:52 AM

Dang it! Turns out I forgot a few others, too.

B'omarr Monk, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Boushh, Star Wars (GreyOwl)
Princess Leia Organa (Boushh Disguise), Star Wars (GreyOwl)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations