Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 19th, 2011, 05:33 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Craigslist Deals

Heh, it's actually a relief that it went to somebody who will appreciate it. Good eye!

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old July 19th, 2011, 08:57 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

Just got 2 RotV and a complete Wave 1 for $20.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010

Last edited by Su-Bak-Na; July 19th, 2011 at 10:12 PM.
Old July 21st, 2011, 08:10 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

So the same person I got a previous craigslist deal with e-mailed me and said she had more stuff. I said I had enough but told her from a pic what it looked like she had and suggested a price. I told her I would post her craigslist ad for her on this forum so see the link here for her Cleveland posting: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/tag/2501762950.html. She is willing to ship for the right price but not split it up. If you send her an e-mail, let her know you found out about it from a forum posting of the guy who bought from her before.

$40 - Heroscape Master Set + Extras:
Swarm of the Marro Master Set 2 (some pieces missing)
Orm's Return - Heroes of Laur
Utgar's rage (Wave 2) - Minute Men & Wolves (4th Massachusetts Line & Anubian Wolves)

Plus after looking at the pics she might Heroes of Durgeth as I see Empress Kiova & Eldgrim, plus there might be others.

She e-mailed me more detailed pics than the crappy craigslist ad so I am posting here.

Old July 23rd, 2011, 01:16 AM

Imaginos is surprisingly tart

I just managed to get RotV, Soulborgs (set 5), and Ticalla Jungle for $63 shipped.
Old July 23rd, 2011, 09:53 AM

in2bator has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginos View Post
I just managed to get RotV, Soulborgs (set 5), and Ticalla Jungle for $63 shipped.
I'm jealous of the Jungle set. Haven't managed to come across that that one or a the Tundra set in my Craigslist finds.....yet.

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 10:07 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is a great deal please check it out, I would hate for this to not sell.and no its not mine!!!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/tag/2521499456.html

Boromir96

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 2nd, 2011, 11:41 AM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
This is a great deal please check it out, I would hate for this to not sell.and no its not mine!!!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/tag/2521499456.html

Boromir96
I already contacted her a few days ago, since I am going to chicago very soon to meet some relatives. She has not answered back yet.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old August 2nd, 2011, 01:35 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

Interesting Seattle craigslist lot here: http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/tag/2526981348.html

I'm not sure if it's worth the asking price, but there are hints of goodness (and lots of interesting customs*) in the photos.

* or rather, non-Heroscape figures that I'm assuming have custom cards

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)

Last edited by Grison; August 3rd, 2011 at 12:46 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 06:11 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

This one might be worthwhile if you're local to Santa Cruz or the SF Bay Area:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/tag/2528420887.html

It seems to include:

ROTV
RTTFF
VW
Raknar's Vision
Orm's Return
4th Mass
Anubians
Sentinels
Monks?
Saylind
Concan
and a few other figures I can't make out

All for $125

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old August 3rd, 2011, 10:29 PM

Dargoth is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

[quote=Grison;1442765]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
...Now, is it just me, or should we all not share my sick feeling at having missed an actual great E-bay deal? My E-bay Fu is weak, apparently.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Huge-Lot-Herosca...5b39b2182#shId
At least one of us doesn't share that sick feeling...

I actually had the "Buy it Now" open on my screen but had to back off because I didn't get paid until a few days later. In hindsight, I should've at least bought it and contacted the seller asking if waiting a few days for payment was acceptable, but I was new to the whole Ebay thing. I'm still kicking myself over that one....
Old August 8th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Here is a good deal if you are in the Rochester area. it looks like most, if not all master set figures are there, but there are also 1 squad of Armocs, 1 squad of Sacred Band, and Heroes of Trollsford. All for $25.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old August 9th, 2011, 03:00 PM

Puffy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Here is a good deal if you are in the Rochester area. it looks like most, if not all master set figures are there, but there are also 1 squad of Armocs, 1 squad of Sacred Band, and Heroes of Trollsford. All for $25.

I emailed the person selling them. If they still have it, I'll definately pick it up.
I also found this http://rmn.craigslist.org/tag/2535376732.html , but the number apparently needs a company access code...

|Insert witty remark Here|

Last edited by Puffy; August 9th, 2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: More info.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales