Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 5th, 2011, 03:56 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

I changed his defense to 4 and put his points at 280. Anything else on him or anything at all Predator X?
Old February 6th, 2011, 01:54 PM

iHeroscapedYourMom *glass shatters*

I'd say put his point total at 280, move his defense down to 3. Replace Gamblers charm with, "Bad Beat if an opponents figure attacks Gambit (both special and normal) and no skulls are rolled, the opponent immediately stops their turn and Gambit may use Aces Wild Special attack" Other than that... not too shabby sir.

"Soooo evillllll"
Old February 6th, 2011, 05:42 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeroscapedYourMom View Post
I'd say put his point total at 280, move his defense down to 3. Replace Gamblers charm with, "Bad Beat if an opponents figure attacks Gambit (both special and normal) and no skulls are rolled, the opponent immediately stops their turn and Gambit may use Aces Wild Special attack" Other than that... not too shabby sir.
BAD BEAT
Whenever Gambit is attacked and no skulls are rolled, the attacking figure's turn immediately ends, and Gambit may immediately use his Aces Wild Special Attack.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 6th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Turn interruption.
Old February 6th, 2011, 06:20 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Turn interruption.
Exaclty what I was thinking. I was just revising his wording. It's a bit much. I'd only ever do that on an Event Hero.

Also, if we're voting for who gets Molly's spot, and noone can include themselves, I'd like to see Scarecrow or Gambit, in that order.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 6th, 2011, 07:19 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Turn interruption.
Question for ya:
Why are you guys so opposed to it? Just because it's clunky? I understand wanting easy powers, but in some cases something like this makes sense. (I don't know much about Gambit, so I can't say in this case. )
Old February 6th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Short answer? Grungebob said not to.

Long answer? It causes all sorts of problems having to do with keeping track of who did what, what triggers when, and that sort of thing. And for certain powers, it can get extremely confusing. If someone attacks you, and you interrupt their attack with your own attack - do you counter strike before or after that? Or at all? And if they have counter strike, when does it occur? That sort of thing...
Old February 6th, 2011, 08:42 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Short answer? Grungebob said not to.

Long answer? It causes all sorts of problems having to do with keeping track of who did what, what triggers when, and that sort of thing. And for certain powers, it can get extremely confusing. If someone attacks you, and you interrupt their attack with your own attack - do you counter strike before or after that? Or at all? And if they have counter strike, when does it occur? That sort of thing...
Old February 6th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm putting that in my sig, GO ... Sooo tired of having to answer that one!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 7th, 2011, 09:06 AM

I added this at the bottom of my compatibility link in my sig:

One thing I happened to notice:
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 7th, 2011, 09:38 PM

Everybody Loves Raelin Woo who?

If anyone's interested, here is a link for a few of my custom Superhero creations. I'd appreciate any comments.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...34693&posted=1
Old February 8th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everybody Loves Raelin View Post
If anyone's interested, here is a link for a few of my custom Superhero creations. I'd appreciate any comments.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...34693&posted=1
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but this is the second C3G thread in a row that's been bumped for you to link a personal customs thread. Please be mindful that C3G is a collaborative customs project that has a lot of work going on as part of that collaboration, not a place to garner attention for individual efforts.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy