Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 9th, 2007, 11:55 AM

JediNate Woo who?
Hellboy and the BPRD customs

Hey, I recently snagged a pack of Wizkids Horrorclix/Heroclix Hellboy and the BPRD. I really think the sculpts are good and being a fan of hellboy and the gang, I would love to see them incorporated into heroscape. Does anyone have any good ideas on some stats for them. The figures that were included in the pack are listed:

Hellboy
Liz Sherman
Abe Sapien
Roger the Homunclus
Johann Kraus
Captain Ben Daimio
Hellbaby

Any and all ideas are appreciated thanks

Old April 9th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Have you looked at Doc Savage's stuff?

His stuff is really balanced and fairly fun to play, I'd suggest trying these out before you make some of your own.

The creations in this post are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of the Materials or of this post violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, the creator of this site does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the Materials and Services displayed on or provided by this site. No portion of the information or documents on this Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the creator, except for private personal use.

The creations in this post are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorized use of the Materials or of this post violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, the creator of this site does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the Materials and Services displayed on or provided by this site. No portion of the information or documents on this Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the creator, except for private personal use.

Or is that too much?

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old April 9th, 2007, 02:15 PM

JediNate Woo who?
Thanks Cupidsarts for showing me those.

Old April 9th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
I just got this set myself and I am in the midst of making a Hellboy and the BPRD boxed set that will have all new versions of these characters. The ones I did previously are the movie versions (plus Lobster Johnson). This will take me a few weeks...

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old April 9th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hellboy and the B.R.P.D. have tracked down the source of some strange happenings to the Castle Banock'Bradon. While investigating they are attacked by creatures serving the Old Ones:

Johann Kraus and Abe Sapien are accosted by incorporeal creatures. Johann attempts to communicate with them while Abe loads a special blessed round into his M14 Soulpunisher just in case the discussion doesn't go well.

Captain Ben Daimio and Liz Sherman discourage some hungry zombies from enjoying a buffet.

Some Snakemen from Yslogotha attack Roger and quickly learn they should have chosen an easier target.

A temporal fluke somehow brings Hellbaby forward in time to fight alongside Hellboy. Hellboy attempts to stop the Fellblight Axedaemon from harming his younger self while parrying a blow from the other Fellblight Axedaemon.

I just received the Hellboy/B.R.P.D. set and they look awesome...even better than the pictures. I removed Captain Ben Daimio's gargoyle pillar and used it to cover the holes in the bases of Hellbaby(the gargoyle) and Hellboy(part of the pillar).

I look forward to seeing what Doc comes up with for their cards!

Newb.
Old April 10th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Great photos, as always, Lilnewbie. I only know who a few of the characters are, but the figures are really nice.

Is the new Hellboy figure larger than the old Heroclix one?

I look forward to seeing what Doc comes up with as well.
Old April 10th, 2007, 11:03 AM

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thanks! I'll get a comparison photo for both figures tonight. The older figure is a bit chunkier and they are both about the same height, IIRC.

Newb.
Old April 10th, 2007, 09:03 PM

Comparison photo between Indy Clix Hellboy (Left) and B.R.P.D. Action Pack Hellboy (Right):

Newb.
Old April 10th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Comparison photo between Indy Clix Hellboy (Left) and B.R.P.D. Action Pack Hellboy (Right):
Thanks for the comparison photo. The new one gets a bit of extra height from the stones he is on and the action pose. He looks more detailed and like the movie character. Nice.
Old November 10th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hellboy and the BPRD on sale TODAY

Here's a little unforgivable thread necromancy for you...

Hill's Gaming has the whole B.P.R.D. figure set on sale TODAY ONLY (10 NOV 2016) for $6 plus shipping. After today, it jumps back up to $12, which is not awesome, but still reasonable if anyone is looking for these figs...

Just F.Y.I.

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old November 10th, 2016, 04:55 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Hellboy and the BPRD on sale TODAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidor View Post
Here's a little unforgivable thread necromancy for you...

Hill's Gaming has the whole B.P.R.D. figure set on sale TODAY ONLY (10 NOV 2016) for $6 plus shipping. After today, it jumps back up to $12, which is not awesome, but still reasonable if anyone is looking for these figs...

Just F.Y.I.

^_^
-LordRaidor-

Thanks for the headsup! I've never seen that site before, actually ended up picking up a few other things that were at pretty good prices.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 10th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Hellboy and the BPRD customs

Indeed and thank you, LordRaidor.
Picked up a set myself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards