Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old March 16th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Parkville Pandemonium! April 21 in Baltimore, MD

PARKVILLE PANDEMONOIUM!!!

NEWBIES AND YOUNG PERSONS WELCOME!!

The format:
470 points; 18 hexes

My House Rules apply: yes to C3V/SoV, no to supers and no to C3G. All SoV & C3V units released as of today, 4/2/18, will be eligible. First tiebreaker is partial card scoring.

When: 4/21/18, show up 12:00, roll dice 12:30, finished at 6:00. Stay at 6 and play around with us for some other board games after, if you want; we can play board games until 8:30.

Where: Collector's Corner in Parkville, Maryland. Same place we were last time but not the same place we were before that. We've had a bunch of people down from Pennsylvania and points north, so I wanted to accommodate them a little better by trying a location on the north side of Charm City.

What: Heroscape, of course!

How Much: $5. All of it will go to prize store credit, as usual.

Maps (No glyphs):

Jandar's Summoning Circle, by @Flash_19 (RotV x1, FotA x1)

Shadows over Bleakwoode, by @heroscaper2010 (RotV x1, RttFF x2)

Oozing Swamp, by @Sir Heroscape (RotV x1, SotM x1, TJ x1)

Deadlock, by @Dignan (RotV x1, TT x1, RttFF x1)

Draugur, by @mad_wookiee (BftU x1, TT x2)

Volcarren Paradise, by @Robber (SotM x1, TJ x1, VW x1)

Dry Season, by @Killometer (RotV x1)

High Ways or the Highway, by @1Mmirg (RotV x1, FotA x1)

Marshall Law, by @rednax (SotM x1, TJ x1, FotA)

Frossenmere, by @mad_wookiee (SotM x1, TT x1)

Attendees:
  1. DS
  2. KidScaper
  3. Kyle
  4. Micah
  5. akden
  6. 10th Reg.
  7. kldonnelly
  8. youngdonnelly
  9. Jer
  10. Pete
  11. Bill
  12. Juliana
  13. clancampbell
  14. xanth
  15. Gary
  16. Brian
  17. Pumpkin King
  18. Other Pumpkin
  19. Ethan
  20. Other Other Pumpkin
  21. Buddy Lee

Maybe:

Bringing maps:
Pumpkin King ~ Jandar's Summoning Circle
Kyle ~ Highways or Dieways
Akden ~ Shadows
Akden ~ Draugur
Akden ~ Oozing
Kldonnelly ~ Dry Season
Kldonnelly ~ Marshall Law
DS ~ Deadlock
DS ~ Frossenmere
DS ~ Volcarren Paradise

@akden , @Gurei-Ornery , @kldonnelly , @Taeblewalker , @Robber , @drewcula , @OverEngineered , @G1shark , @pieface! , @Sagrilarus , @Lamaclown , @Sherman Davies , @Grishnakh , @Man_At_Arms , @Johngee , @hose , @Southwind , @tom , @9BelowMadness , @hosj , @DragonSlayer2 , @DragonBorne , @hose , @superfrog , @vvildeyedjoker , @Dagger , @Jet , @Elstree , and @bunjee

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; April 19th, 2018 at 04:27 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 07:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Maryland Save the Date! April 21

This tag didn't land for me. Not sure if it did for others.

This is 6 days before my wedding, which probably means I can make it if I'm not too swamped to spare the drive time.
Old March 16th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

We'll be glad to celebrate with you. If your wedding is like my wedding, your fiance will probably be glad to get rid of you for a Saturday so she can get things done.

= =
Old March 16th, 2018, 10:36 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Date works for me!
Old March 16th, 2018, 10:37 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes! It'll be good to see you again, buddy.

= =
Old March 21st, 2018, 04:38 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We should be able to make it. It feels like it’s been awhile.
Old March 21st, 2018, 05:34 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent.

@Xorlof , why aren't my friends here getting tagged? A couple of them said the tags didn't work. And I needs the tags in this thread!

= =
Old March 21st, 2018, 05:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If I quote your post it looks like they're just a bunch of links to profiles.

Old March 21st, 2018, 06:01 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok. I'll just edit it. That'll probably take care of it. Thanks, SF!

= =
Old March 21st, 2018, 06:29 PM

Jet knows what's in an order marker Jet knows what's in an order marker

Date still works for me. Not sure what you did differently but this time around the tag worked.
Old March 21st, 2018, 06:36 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I manually redid each tag. Something got messed up when I copied & pasted. Xorlof can put it on his list of things to investigate, if he comes by and looks at the tag.

= =
Old March 21st, 2018, 06:36 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

You can put down myself and my son as a yes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events