Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old June 9th, 2017, 09:02 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Designs needing a boost (Listing phase)

bats has a Batmobile draft that needs to see the light of day. and the Fox idea is a good one.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 9th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Bruce Wayne draft featuring the Batmobile.

Not sure how feasible a fighter jet is in Heroscape.
Old June 10th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Bruce Wayne draft featuring the Batmobile.

Not sure how feasible a fighter jet is in Heroscape.
Hmm... if we renamed it to a more generic Fighter Plane, would scale issues be less troubling?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 10th, 2017, 10:15 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

What do yo have in mind for a figure and powers?

C3G is already pushing scale limits with 2hex vehicles. A jet or plane is far larger.
I am just not sure how to get it on the board.

A helicopter feels a little better scale-wise.

I suppose a two hex base with an extremely tall(adjustable would be ideal) flight base could be feasible.
Old June 10th, 2017, 10:27 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

With the scale of maps in Heroscape a jet fighter would pass over in .5 seconds and would never actually be on the map unless it was parked or taxiing. It would be more like an unseen power like General Ross's bombing special. If it was one of those occasionally talked about cards with no figure that has a strafing fire power and maybe a bomb or missile power that has a huge bonus if you draft her and put her on the card or something.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 10th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Hmmm... here's an idea... what about a WWII era fighter plane? I believe they should be a lot smaller/slower (still large, but probably acceptable), and the Blackhawks were a WWII unit anyway, so....

The trouble would be finding a figure, but I'm sure we can work something out. I just feel like, based on her bio, it's kind of a theme break if she can never use a fighter plane in any way, shape or form.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 10th, 2017, 11:05 AM

We are limited to the confines of Heroscape. This is a game not a simulation.

On the speed of the jet, well, Flash is faster but Flash can stop.

I like the idea of an old time-y plane. Maybe even WWI era. Those things barely moved fast enough to stay in the air.

I will keep my eyes open for a figure.
Old June 10th, 2017, 11:45 AM
A Man of Taste

They still move fast enough that any attack more than once a round is a theme break. Since she gives a d20 boost the idea I mentioned above with the powers d20 based would work.

Elite pilot
At the beginning of the game you may place a pilot figure or a figure with the adept operator power on this card. If you have no more figures on the battlefield destroy this card and any figure on it. At the end of any round you may place the figure on this card on any space on the battlefield and destroy this card.

Strafeing Fire special attack.
At the end of the round you may reveal the X order marker on this card and choose any two spaces in a line. All figures on or adjacent to these spaces are affected by this attack. Roll the d20..... After using this attack remove this card from the game unless you have a figure with the adept operator special power on this card.

I could envision the card being a low cost single use (once per game) figureless card.

Old June 10th, 2017, 12:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

In HoSS we have the Bespin Cloud Cars arrive and strafe the battlefield based on information radioed up from a Cloud Car Pilot on the ground. You never see them and they never land, just fly overhead and lay down a line of fire as directed. Once their ally pilots on the ground are taken out, they can't get updated accurate reports on figure positions and thus have to stop participating out of fear of friendly fire. Instead they fly off looking for safer targets elsewhere, return to report to base on the battles outcome, or get called off to another target by someone else.

We also have Veers call in and direct at AT-AT strike (or similar heavy vehicle bombardment) from off the board. The idea there is that your smaller heroscape battle is part of a larger action and thus he has the authority to redirect some 'artillery' fire from another part of the battle to his section as needed. The lower level rank and fire don't have that kind of pull and so once he is gone they are on their own while the AT-AT is destroyed or forced to retreat by other forces.

The AT-ST we made a card for with the drivers unseen inside.

Last edited by Yodaking; June 10th, 2017 at 12:56 PM.
Old June 10th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
They still move fast enough that any attack more than once a round is a theme break. Since she gives a d20 boost the idea I mentioned above with the powers d20 based would work.

Elite pilot
At the beginning of the game you may place a pilot figure or a figure with the adept operator power on this card. If you have no more figures on the battlefield destroy this card and any figure on it. At the end of any round you may place the figure on this card on any space on the battlefield and destroy this card.

Strafeing Fire special attack.
At the end of the round you may reveal the X order marker on this card and choose any two spaces in a line. All figures on or adjacent to these spaces are affected by this attack. Roll the d20..... After using this attack remove this card from the game unless you have a figure with the adept operator special power on this card.

I could envision the card being a low cost single use (once per game) figureless card.
I'd be up for something like that.
And yeah, I'm good with the idea that not everything has to be on the battlefield to have an effect - my personal custom Babylon 5 designs represent the spaceships with once per round ''airstrike'' SAs on key characters' cards - I just really think Zinda should be able to actually be the fighter pilot she apparently is.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 11th, 2017, 09:52 AM

I am up for a figure-less precedent.
It opens the door for a few of my design ideas.
Old June 11th, 2017, 11:09 AM

A repaint of the Invisible Jet may work nice.

There is the Batwing also.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy