Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 19th, 2016, 12:31 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: Multiplayer General Wars Madness 3/12 in Savage, Marylan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSlayer2 View Post
I dont remember the last time i dusted off my heroscape cards.....College and work seem to take all of my free time anymore :'( However, I might be interested if I dont work that weekend and can grab a ride with someone. I'll prolly spend more time reading all the new cards than actually playing (assuming people draft stuff after the last official wave.... I havent had time to keep up with them.) Sadly the evil demons over at games-workshop have stolen my wallet....blasted 40k with its over-priced, unpainted, rule broken as all get out miniatures.

DragonSlayer2 ~having gone to the dark side
@DragonSlayer2 ~
Well I am glad to see that you are still checking these forums occasionally and still "gaming" even it's only (:ahem-cough 40-K. I have been trying to keep up with the newer (Post OOP) C3V releases and have collected about 3/4ths of them along with some of the HOSS & HOME cards and figures. And also have a problem with Mia Fundzalo with Fantasy Flight's taking a big chunk of my disposable income because of Star Wars: X-Wing and Imperial Assault. Coincidentally, I was in Millville tonight at the Road House for dinner and then the theater for the "Rock of Ages" show. I would pick you up on the way, since I must go that way to get to I-95, but unfortunately there is another gaming event that day in Court House, which is only ten miles from my house.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old February 24th, 2016, 02:17 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Stephen says he is in.
Old February 24th, 2016, 02:23 PM

Stephen Universe Woo who?

In it to make a middling showing of it!
Old February 24th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Look at who posted for the first time!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 24th, 2016, 03:32 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Will wonders never cease

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; February 24th, 2016 at 03:32 PM. Reason: If he is on time, they will not. ;?
Old February 24th, 2016, 03:40 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Universe View Post
In it to make a middling showing of it!
WOW! Welcome aboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Will wonders never cease?
Gosh, I hope not. These surprises give us something to look forward to.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old March 2nd, 2016, 07:19 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Dad_Scaper : OK, some bad news and good news. Unfortunately, due to the sinister machinations of the various school districts in Virginia, 10th Regiment will not be able to come on the 12th. He recently found out that the date conflicts with a district school competition that he needs to attend, so he won't be able to play Heroscape (he did ask if I could come pick him up and bring him when he's done, but given that his competition is four hours south of Savage, I'm not thinking that will work). So, that's the bad news. We're pretty disappointed because he was definitely looking forward to the opportunity to play more Heroscape.

The good news is that I ordered a copy of Blood Rage with the five-player expansion on EBay about an hour ago, so I should definitely have it in time for the tournament.

Last edited by akden; March 2nd, 2016 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Targeting
Old March 2nd, 2016, 10:56 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, that is mixed news. If I thought 10th Reg. would find it amusing, I would say that I'm happy with the trade. But I don't think he would, so just tell him that we're disappointed he can't come.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 5th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maps!: Put me down for Mergaine's Redoubt and Fulcrum Flurries, but let me know if I need to bring more. I could probably fit one more in my car if needed.

OK, I've got my army picked out, I've blown the dust and cobwebs off my dice, and I'm ready to play. It's been awhile.

Plus, my copy of Blood Rage is expected to arrive on Tuesday

Last edited by akden; March 5th, 2016 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Added stuff
Old March 5th, 2016, 06:00 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Good news is that I haven't worked a Saturday in a few weeks straight and it seems like we should make it. We are a "probably" now. It can always change, but I am feeling pretty good about it now.
Old March 6th, 2016, 12:14 AM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

I just found out about this! Akden messaged me on BGG. I rarely get email notifications when someone tags me on heroscapers. I think I've received an email once in the last three tournaments (maybe more) even though DS tags me in every one. Oh well...

I can't make this one anyway. My father-in-law will be visiting next weekend. Someone else can have my last-place honors this time
Old March 6th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Chewer of Cats

Sorry you can't make it Overengineered.

@Dad_Scaper : here's a points question that may have been answered in the past: If I do something with one of my units that adds a wound (for example, Macdirk's overextend attack), who gets the point for the wound (or does anyone get the points)?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events