Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 24th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Enchantress (Amora)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If we can keep her at 380, I'm good with going back to 6 life and being consistent with what's on Sif. If she'd go over 380 at 6 life, I'd rather go with 5 life and let her come in wherever on points.
Hard to tell. Based just on my tests, 380 and 6 life seems balanced, but more tests could show that to be off.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old February 24th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I was fine with 5 life because that's what the Asgardian Warriors have, and it makes sense for Amora to be physically more in line with those guys than with Asgard's finest. Sif being a cut above Amora works, thematically. (And cost-wise, I don't think you're breaking theme by letting her drop a few points. Anywhere in the 300s works for her)
Old February 24th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I was fine with 5 life because that's what the Asgardian Warriors have, and it makes sense for Amora to be physically more in line with those guys than with Asgard's finest. Sif being a cut above Amora works, thematically. (And cost-wise, I don't think you're breaking theme by letting her drop a few points. Anywhere in the 300s works for her)
Very true. OK, let's keep it rolling with what's in the SP and figure out what her exact cost should be if not 380.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 24th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Very true. OK, let's keep it rolling with what's in the SP and figure out what her exact cost should be if not 380.
Sounds like a good plan. Do you want to lower her cost or keep testing at 380 for now?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 24th, 2016, 10:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe try her at 370? I'm pretty open here. Viegon said she felt like she could go down to 360, but I'm ultimately trusting you guys the testers. What would you all feel is the best step from here?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 24th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'll give her a spin this weekend. If I don't have any other results to go on yet, I think I'll try her at 360. I'll probably do more than two tests for her, so if she comes in high at first, I'll go back up to 380.
Old February 25th, 2016, 08:17 AM

Sounds good! Thanks.

Old February 25th, 2016, 06:15 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

ENCHANTRESS TEST #1
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: ENCHANTRESS
Army Test
Map: Swamp Labyrinth.
POINT VALUE=380
Units: Enchantress, Sabertooth, Deathstroke, and Atom. (1000) Beta Ray Bill, Captain America(Classic), Sif, and Batroc.(1000)

Spoiler Alert!

ENCHANTRESS TEST #2

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: ENCHANTRESS
Army Test
Map: Swamp Labyrinth.
POINT VALUE=370
Units: Enchantress, Captain America(Classic), Street Thugs, X-23, Blink, Sabertooth and Deathstroke.(1600) Professor X, Beast, Rogue, Wolverine, Doc Strange, Angel, and Storm.(1580)

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Midgieboy3; March 4th, 2016 at 03:23 PM.
Old February 26th, 2016, 12:11 AM

Thanks, Midgie! I finally got around to adding your and Viegon's tests to the OP.

Midgie's results definitely slow the point dropping momentum. Hopefully Ronin's results can help us clarify one way or another and we can wrap things up here.

Old March 22nd, 2016, 10:20 AM
Symbiotic

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Enchantress (Amora)

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Enchantress (360), Deadpool, Wolverine, Hydra Bob, Wasp I (1000) vs Sage, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Cable, Blink (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundy's Grave
Units: Enchantress (360), Angel (Warren), Blink, Buffy, Aaron Cash, Vertigo, Beast Boy (Cheetah), Skrull Infiltrator (1000) vs Captain America, Bucky, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Spider-Man (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The drop to 5 Life was a good choice. She no longer feels quite as unassailable as she used to. Soul Swap and Enchantment still make her a pretty potent threat on offense or defense, particularly against melee-based figures. Figures with placement powers can be a hassle for her to deal with, but they're not impossible to work around.

She felt pretty solid to me at 360, but I could also see playing it safe at her original cost. Not going to be a deal-breaker either way; that second army doesn't really lose any sleep over not being able to include Beast Boy. 360-380 should be fine for her.
Old March 22nd, 2016, 10:38 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks, Ronin!

So that's 3 sets of tests at 5 Life. She went 4-5 in those tests, being tested in 6 games at 380, 1 game at 370, and 2 games at 360. Most of her losses came at 380. I think we're probably good here. Maybe 370 for final cost?

@dok @Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1 @weebaer any worries with the last round of tests? All except for Ronin's are linked in the OP.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by TrollBrute; March 22nd, 2016 at 10:55 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2016, 10:41 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Thanks Ronin, great tests!

It looks like we're pretty settled in the 360-380 range. Maybe go in the middle with 370?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library