Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 14th, 2019, 10:36 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Is your intent to have 2 markers per Drone, and not n*2 markers per Drone (where n is the number of Drone you control)? The current wording does the later, or would if it referred to the right thing anyway, which seems kinda bizarre.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 14th, 2019, 11:44 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Is your intent to have 2 markers per Drone, and not n*2 markers per Drone (where n is the number of Drone you control)? The current wording does the later, or would if it referred to the right thing anyway, which seems kinda bizarre.
The switch between Drone and Soldier is just the result of merging 2 drafts and sloppiness. I’ll edit that out.

The intent was to have 2 markers per Drone, yeah. So draft 1 Drone, get 2 markers, draft 2 Drones, get 4 markers, etc.
Old April 15th, 2019, 12:46 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Well right now, each Drone gives you 2 markers for each Drone. So you draft 1 you get 2, but if you draft 2 you'll get 8: Drone A gives you 4 (2 for Drone A and 2 for Drone B) and then Drone B gives you 4 (2 for Drone A and 2 for Drone B). And then if you draft 3 you'll get 18 markers. And so on.

It should just say something like 'start the game with 2 markers for this Phalanx Drone' to get twice as many markers as you have drones.

More in-depth commentary in a bit. I like the direction, but I might need to mull it over a while.
Old April 15th, 2019, 08:10 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay yeah that makes sense. The one thing I want to make sure of, though, is that they can share markers. I don’t want it to be like the Lanterns, where Drone A has 2 markers and Drone B has 2 markers and that’s that. I feel like you should be able to pool all of your markers together then any Drone can use them.
Old April 15th, 2019, 01:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I worry that rolling 2 blanks after dealing at least 1 wound will not happen very much it ever before the figure is just killed from the wounds taken. Maybe someone with healing could stick around long enough to get infected, but a 4 life figure will die before they get infected by the virus. I'd consider testing it with just needing 1 blank rolled, but then that could be too much if you are taking control of heavy hitters on a regular basis.
Old April 15th, 2019, 02:41 PM
Just A Head

I think it’ll be a trick to make it so it’s balanced with low-life figures and high-life ones, as well as with or without Zatanna II. I guess you could make the die roll unmodifiable to block her out, but that seems like a really tacky solution.

I’m hoping the fact you have to deal wounds on adjacent figures with these dinky little drones will keep them from taking over a lot of heavy hitters.
Old April 16th, 2019, 01:17 AM
Just A Head

@ProfessorShananigans here's where I'm at for the New Warriors. Speedball and Firestar are already released, so here are the rest of the founding members. I'm also interested in seeing some of the other members, especially Darkhawk, I just haven't sat down and thought up a direction for them yet. What do you think?

Night Thrasher
Spoiler Alert!

Justice
Spoiler Alert!

Nova
Spoiler Alert!

Namorita
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Karat; April 16th, 2019 at 01:56 AM.
Old April 17th, 2019, 12:50 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Orange Construct: Glomulus
[spoiler]
ORANGE CONSTRUCT: GLOMULUS

MINI:
Spoiler Alert!

BIO:
Spoiler Alert!
yes please on Glomulus!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 17th, 2019, 09:10 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Here's the design for him we had worked out back in 2014 (!). I think Orange Construct Creation needs a new name, since it's a different power than what the Orange Construct: Stolen Identities have.

NAME = Orange Construct
SECRET IDENTITY = Glomulus

SPECIES = Energy
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Construct
PERSONALITY = Ravenous
SIZE/HEIGHT = Small 2

LIFE = 3
MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 100

ORANGE CONSTRUCT CREATION
This Orange Construct does not start the game on the battlefield. Once per game after taking a turn with an Orange Lantern you control, you may place this Orange Construct adjacent to any Orange Lantern you control then take an immediate turn with this Orange Construct. At any time, if you do not control any Orange Lanterns, destroy this Orange Construct.

AVARICE APPETITE
Before attacking, you may choose one glyph or figure adjacent to this Orange Construct. If you chose a glyph, common or squad figure, or small or medium destructible object, destroy it. Otherwise, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 2 from the roll if the chosen figure has Super Strength. If you roll 16 or higher, the chosen figure receives 2 wounds. After destroying a glyph or figure with this special power, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card and use this special power one additional time.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH
Old April 17th, 2019, 10:37 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Oh Yeah!!
Oarnge Kool Aid Man.
Old April 18th, 2019, 03:00 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Does Glomulus even need Orange Construct Creation? His identity has already been stolen and he's already been created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 18th, 2019, 03:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Does he exist independently of Larfleeze?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy