Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 2nd, 2008, 08:55 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by STAROCEAN980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Wave 9...
Truth thinks it's one of the best Waves yet - great sculpts, awesome powers and Truth's got a hand in three of the units.
Dang, Truth...amazing.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 09:09 PM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker
I just can't wait for those doggins.

On a serious note, that was awesome I can't wait to hear more.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 09:19 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
I'm still laughing about Bistro's closing. I'm Mr. Bistro, and I'm screamingtruth. Your life is meaningless.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old April 2nd, 2008, 10:00 PM

Blodshogams Woo who?
That was definately my favorite of all the ScapeTalks. I just have to wonder though, why is this episode 17? The last one listed in the index is 15, and 16 is nowhere to be found. Unless - unlikely as it is - it was just hidden away from all but a select few.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 10:04 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodshogams
That was definately my favorite of all the ScapeTalks. I just have to wonder though, why is this episode 17? The last one listed in the index is 15, and 16 is nowhere to be found. Unless - unlikely as it is - it was just hidden away from all but a select few.
I could have miscounted when naming the episodes...
Old April 2nd, 2008, 10:31 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
I haven't downloaded it yet but. this will be the first one for me.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old April 2nd, 2008, 11:11 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My download was super slow and then it kept breaking off . . I ended up just streaming it.

And for what it's worth, I prefer the longer format.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old April 2nd, 2008, 11:24 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Excellent job, truth and bistro!

Newb.
Old April 3rd, 2008, 06:10 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Excellent Podcast Truth....and a big shout out to my brother from another mother Bistro who also rocked the house
Old April 3rd, 2008, 08:20 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blodshogams
I could have miscounted when naming the episodes...
This is Ep 17. Ep 16 was Just John and Small Box games.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old April 3rd, 2008, 09:01 AM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
Currently downloading now on school computer

Might be able to listen to it here, or I have to bring my cable to put it onto my ipod

-SpyHunter- Keeping his hopes up

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old April 3rd, 2008, 12:17 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quite the professional production, gentlemen I particularly appreciated Truth's insights into the inner workings of the current WotC setup. The conversational back-and-forth worked very well - at times I wished I could get in on the conversation myself

~Aldin, who stayed up wayyy past his bed time listening (was that over an hour long?)

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online