Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old April 3rd, 2008, 09:00 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Put in the usual monthly donation today.
Old April 18th, 2008, 10:17 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Re: ***A New Era For Heroscapers***

I just submitted the $45 lifetime membership thing, just as a said I would when I got my Debit Card. And just as I said I would, I made a little contribution to Sandra's site first.

The email on that donation should be the same as the email for my account. If this was the wrong place to post this, I apologize.

Yay for those of us who support the site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old April 18th, 2008, 10:38 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: ***A New Era For Heroscapers***

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
I just submitted the $45 lifetime membership thing, just as a said I would when I got my Debit Card. And just as I said I would, I made a little contribution to Sandra's site first.

The email on that donation should be the same as the email for my account. If this was the wrong place to post this, I apologize.

Yay for those of us who support the site!
This thread is about the best place to post it so everyone sees the subscription activity, and thank you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online