Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old July 10th, 2018, 09:03 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I was Germany. I don't know if I'll ever get time to do an EGS but feel free to ask me questions.
How was your relationship with Russia early on and communication between the two of you? In a press to me mid-game he mentioned he was going to help Austria win as Austria was the only neighbor who hadn't stabbed him alluding to Turkey, England, and Germany as all having stabbed him in some way. I know the details surrounding Turkey, but I was wondering what the details of that incident were between Germany and Russia.
Old July 10th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I thought we communicated pretty well. There was no stab, however. I straight up told him I'd be supporting England into Norway before it happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 10th, 2018, 03:09 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
I thought we communicated pretty well. There was no stab, however. I straight up told him I'd be supporting England into Norway before it happened.
Do you regret doing so?

What moves would you have changed throughout the game(not a specific move, just general moves?)

What frustrated you the most in the game?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 11th, 2018, 05:35 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep, as soon as the results came out. I told Russia I had made a mistake. Unfortunately, I don't think I ever heard from Russia again.

What frustrated me the most was Italy's constant flip-flopping.

Quote:
Old July 12th, 2018, 02:27 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Well in the big picture I changed my mind only a few times in terms of who was the biggest threat to defend against: Austria (until ~1904 when England stabbed me) then England/Germany (until ~ 1907 for reasons already detailed) then Austria until the end.

But certainly within the minutiae I changed stories more than that, working with them until England's stab, then working against them, then falsely working with E/G in order to gain the Mid Atlantic and Portugal, and then truthfully working with them to eliminate France and move back against Austria. Then moving against them after the second English stab. Most of it though was in direct response to a stab or clear antagonistic maneuvers. Austria I think would have a much stronger case to complain about my flip-flopping.

Unless it's a comment on my attempt to have a split conversation with Germany in 1908 timeframe where we had a 3 way conversation going with England and a 1 on 1 conversation that had very divergent discussion points. I could see where that would be seen as flip-flopping if the separate conversations were confused as a single one. (Which may explain some of Germany's odd press behavior during that time. not sure)
Old July 12th, 2018, 03:11 PM

My odd press behavior was due to me also making deals with Austria at that time.

Quote:
Old July 19th, 2018, 11:13 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

@vegietarian18 mentioned again he would be interested but depends on start date. Which might be a while before we can nab a couple more.
Old August 6th, 2018, 08:44 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
My odd press behavior was due to me also making deals with Austria at that time.
Who initiated that discussion? And was there more to the deals than the relinquishing of Warsaw?
Old September 6th, 2018, 11:54 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
1. kevindola
2. Ranior
3. All Your Pie
4. Kinseth
bumping to see if anyone else has renewed interest in another one.
Old September 6th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I hope so. I'm certainly happy to run another one.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 19th, 2018, 08:00 AM

Decesare is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

You guys still going? I'm very interested if you want some fresh blood. haha

I suggest reading this extensive VyprVPN review to find out more about it.
Old October 19th, 2018, 08:18 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
1. kevindola
2. Ranior
3. All Your Pie
4. Kinseth
5. Decesare
@vegietarian18
@quozl
@wriggz

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games