Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 13th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
TV Shows - Fall 2008

I know its really early to be talking about Fall TV shows, but this is upfront week for the television studios, the week that they announce their fall schedules, which also announces which shows will and won't be back for another season.

Some shows that I really liked aren't coming back (Moonlight, Shark, Women's Murder Club, and New Amsterdam) next season.

On the flip side a bunch of shows that I really like are coming back!

· ELI STONE
· LOST
· PUSHING DAISIES
· SCRUBS (Moving to ABC)
· BIG BANG THEORY, THE
· CRIMINAL MINDS
· CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION
· HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
· NUMB3RS
· RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
· WITHOUT A TRACE
· REAPER
· TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES
· 'TIL DEATH
· CHUCK
· HEROES
· LIFE
· MY NAME IS EARL
· OFFICE, THE

ABC was the most interesting schedule release, they kept most of their shows and even kept most of them in the same time slots. They are only picking up 2 new shows for next season.

Fox announces their schedule on Thursday, I'm hoping BONES and HOUSE both come back next season, especially after what happened on both episodes this week!

Check out, http://www.thefutoncritic.com/home.aspx and their upfront guide http://www.thefutoncritic.com/guide.aspx?id=upfront
Old May 13th, 2008, 11:18 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: TV Shows - Fall 2008

Till Death is one of the funniest shows on Television and most people have never seen it.

Lost and Heroes are my only 2 must watches.

I couldn't get into Sarah Connor Chronicles because the scheduling never worked out where i could just sit and watch a whole episode but I did like the parts I saw so this will most likely be a DVD purchase.
Old May 14th, 2008, 12:06 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit View Post
Much verbiage
· TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES
Minor verbiage
· HEROES
More verbiage
*chuckle*

I know you read... and watch movies... and play HS...

so wherever DO you find the time to watch so many shows?!?

~Aldin, who rarely has more than two shows per week to watch

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 19th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

I just caught this article over on IGN about cancelled shows.

What's Been Cancelled?

Sucks how a show with a decent showing can get the boot, not given a chance to improve in a second season. And at the same time, some of the cancelled titles make you ask, "How could that show be cancelled?!"

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old May 19th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm delighted Reaper is coming back, and Sarah Connor. I could care less about Heroes, and I'm a little dismayed that there's actually going to be more Lost. That show needs to wrap already.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 19th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax View Post
I'm delighted Reaper is coming back, and Sarah Connor. I could care less about Heroes, and I'm a little dismayed that there's actually going to be more Lost. That show needs to wrap already.
Only 2 more seasons of Lost.
Old May 19th, 2008, 08:51 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax View Post
Only 2 more seasons of Lost.
Two seasons of Lost are better than one season of Lost.

It's business time!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 20th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p View Post
I just caught this article over on IGN about cancelled shows.

What's Been Cancelled?

Sucks how a show with a decent showing can get the boot, not given a chance to improve in a second season. And at the same time, some of the cancelled titles make you ask, "How could that show be cancelled?!"
The worst, to me, is when a good show gets killed by idiot studio execs that put it in a really bad time slot. Nothing like the target demographic not seeing it because they're watching another channel's already established hit.

Last edited by Agent Minivann; May 20th, 2008 at 12:18 AM. Reason: hukt on fonicks werkt fer me!
Old May 27th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shows I will still watch...

The Simpsons
No Reservations
Bizarre Foods
Top Chef (my guilty pleasure)
The Office
30 Rock
My Name is Earl
Lost
Heroes
Pushing Daisies

Old May 27th, 2008, 01:44 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
I know you read... and watch movies... and play HS...

so wherever DO you find the time to watch so many shows?!?

~Aldin, who rarely has more than two shows per week to watch
What he said.

I watch Heroes and Lost... and never have time for anything else. How do you possibly watch 16+ hours of TV every week??
Old May 27th, 2008, 01:49 PM

Aquaryan is surprisingly tart

I have TIVO, so most of the TV show watching are done, when I am able to watch 'em.

Shows that I am looking forward to watching next season.
  • CSIs (all of them)
  • Criminal Minds
  • Bones
  • Smallville (filmed near me)
  • The Simpsons
  • Numb3rs
  • Medium
There are some shows that I missed last year, especially due the writer's strike.

I am collecting LOST and HEROES on DVDs.
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh yeah! Pushing Daisies! Can't wait until that comes back. And the spy show, Burn Notice - I can't get enough of that one. We DVR'd the whole season and then watched it all twice. Great stuff.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV