Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old January 27th, 2008, 12:47 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
MC Hammer pants - brilliant! Good one, GB!

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old January 27th, 2008, 12:54 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Thanks GB!

More Pepsi all over my screen

Most hilarious thread ever!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old January 27th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Grungebob, when you get the list perfected and link all the items to their BOOKS, let me know and I'll add it to the Definitive List of Definitive Lists. <grin>
Old January 27th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
Square Pants
Sir Hawthorne

Grungebob Squarepants!
Old January 27th, 2008, 10:16 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Updated
You actually bothered. I'm impressed.

On a more serious note, I'd like to see a definitive list of shoes. Sometimes I'm in a sandals mood. Then maybe I'll go into a $#!+kicker frenzy. I need to know what figures I'll need during those times man.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old January 27th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY
You forgot Jotun's "Ripped Pants of Awesomeness"
This is a constantly evolving list and new subcategories will undoubtedly pop up. The important thing is that we have here the first meager steps in finally categorizing our figures according to a set of important criteria that hits home with all of us.

I mean face it, we all wear pants from time to time, but there are times when we come to this site and are not wearing pants. It is at those crucial times, we might want to quickly find the Heroscape figure that most represents our own state of attire.
*Menchy looks at the ballroom gown category.*

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old January 27th, 2008, 12:10 PM

krai Woo who?
There should be some sort of epic battle to see which type of pants is the best.

The first step to stoping egomainia is admiting that I have a problem...
Old January 27th, 2008, 12:17 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
Square Pants
Sir Hawthorne

Grungebob Squarepants!
Thank you, for noticing ... it was my attempt at some humor in G-Bob already humorous thread.

Thanks G-Bob we need this time to time.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old January 27th, 2008, 05:00 PM

Lichspawn9 Woo who?
The only question is, are Jotun's pants cooler than Krug's?

The swift song of arrows and blades echoed throughout the forest as the forces of Ullar cut down their enimies.
Old January 27th, 2008, 05:41 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lichspawn9
The only question is, are Jotun's pants cooler than Krug's?
Jotun's pants are cooler because he wears Banana Republic while Krug wears standard Wal*Mart clothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old January 27th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hey, Krug's economical! What's wrong with that? :P

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2008, 06:44 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Hey, Krug's economical! What's wrong with that? :P
Krugs more of the Everyman than Jotun will ever be. There is nothing wrong with that, but we all know who would win the walk off any day of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's