Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old August 20th, 2019, 05:09 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

REALLY??? I wanted a Deadpool Spider-man team up. Hopefully this will be reversed....

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/sp.../1100-6469265/
Old August 20th, 2019, 05:43 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

So now, after two films where the MCU's influence has finally shown them how to make a good Superhero film, Sony thinks they can go back to their initial plan and build a universe on their own without Marvel involved? With just Spider-Man?
Are they dumb or greedy or both? My guess is both.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 20th, 2019, 05:48 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Kind of saw the writing on the wall there. Sony keeps on suggesting their non-MCU films are apart of the MCU. Don't think Marvel likes them tainting the brand and profiting off of all the hard work they put in to create the MCU.
Old August 20th, 2019, 07:50 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I mean, Sony has one, maybe two valuable film properties... why would they want to share with Disney if they don't have to? Venom proved they can make successful movies on their own, Spider-Verse proved they can make critically acclaimed movies on their own. It sucks but I follow the logic.
Old August 20th, 2019, 08:03 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Maybe they will re-evaluate if the third Spider-Man movie doesn’t do well.
Old August 20th, 2019, 08:14 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

If this means a full-on reboot, then I'm not into it. But if it means Tom Holland is sticking around and the next movie won't be about Iron Man and there's a good chance Venom will be there, sign me up.
Old August 21st, 2019, 05:05 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
If this means a full-on reboot, then I'm not into it. But if it means Tom Holland is sticking around and the next movie won't be about Iron Man and there's a good chance Venom will be there, sign me up.
It probably means, at minimum, no more crossovers and a completely new creative team who'll screw it up again like they did with Amazing.
I'm honestly not sure how they can get out of making it a full-on reboot, given their Spider-Man's massive ties with the MCU at large now.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 21st, 2019, 08:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Spider-Verse does give me a brief glimmer of hope that they can make a competent movie without incompetent corporate meddling. But it’s a very small dim glimmer.
Old August 21st, 2019, 12:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
It probably means, at minimum, no more crossovers and a completely new creative team who'll screw it up again like they did with Amazing.
I'm honestly not sure how they can get out of making it a full-on reboot, given their Spider-Man's massive ties with the MCU at large now.
Sure, but I think most of those played out in non-Spider-man movies. In his own he's been most connected to Tony, Happy, and SHIELD. Set him up in his neighborhood and I think you could easily avoid all those connections without disrupting the storyline a bit.

That said, I fear a reboot would be more likely and that sucks as Tom Holland is the best Spidey by far, IMO.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 21st, 2019 at 04:18 PM.
Old August 21st, 2019, 12:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I also was hoping for a Norman Osborne who would be a major player in future MCU films. Still hoping that this'll be reversed....

I didn't see Venom but my friends who did say it was awful. Seems like a freaking weird choice to not tie his origin to Spidey anyway. So not much hope from me for a Sony Solo universe....
Old August 21st, 2019, 12:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Sure, but I think most of those played out in non-Spider-man movies. In his own he's been most connected to Tony (dead), Happy (May is going to dump him any day) and SHIELD (whom he worked for reluctantly). Set him up in his neighborhood and I think you could easily avoid all those connections without disrupting the storyline a bit.

That said, I fear a reboot would be more likely and that sucks as Tom Holland is the best Spidey by far, IMO.

I agree. They can do it with Tom and keep the MCU out of it. But if they do a reboot, I won't see it and hope it flops like a mofo. Tom Holland is the best Spiderman by a long shot.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 21st, 2019, 01:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Still hoping this is reversed as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape