Notices

Old June 28th, 2019, 12:48 PM

KTLogan Woo who?
Re: Louisville, KY Events: date settled, May 25

i am trying to find the Louisville group if anyone can help
thanks
Old June 28th, 2019, 04:59 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Welcome @KTLogan - yeah they play once amonth usually 4th Saturday of month - although not sure when July will be - usually @NecroBlade or @Phantom plans, and it will most likely be Gencon Main event practice.
Old June 30th, 2019, 10:49 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Tentative date for the next event is 7/27.

GenCon Main Event practice: 410 points, 16 figures, no Marvel or VC. Alternating Reverse the Whip rounds (probably 4 rounds, then "top 4" cut).

Spoiler Alert!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 3rd, 2019, 03:44 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Tentative date for the next event is 7/27.

GenCon Main Event practice: 410 points, 16 figures, no Marvel or VC. Alternating Reverse the Whip rounds (probably 4 rounds, then "top 4" cut).

Spoiler Alert!
And we need the GenCon maps that we haven't played on.

Old July 7th, 2019, 01:24 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
And we need the GenCon maps that we haven't played on.
Of the maps being used this year, I don't believe we've ever used Ashfall, Infected Glade, Trouble Once Lurked Beneath..., or Venom. I'm going to build Ashfall at home and then bring that to the event.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 9th, 2019, 01:07 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I'll bring Infected Glade
Old July 9th, 2019, 02:26 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I'll me there and make Venom
Old July 10th, 2019, 09:31 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I guess that leaves me with "Trouble Once Lurked Beneath..." which I can't find the individual file for
Old July 11th, 2019, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I guess that leaves me with "Trouble Once Lurked Beneath..." which I can't find the individual file for
I got you.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 23rd, 2019, 10:27 AM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Louisville, KY Events: GenCon Main Event Practice 7/27

I’ll be able to make it on Saturday! Can someone tell me what armies were played last year? I could use a good benchmark for how strong to make mine.

I’ll also likely need to borrow some figures, if possible.

Spoiler Alert!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; July 25th, 2019 at 01:22 AM.
Old July 25th, 2019, 12:57 PM

See last year's armies and results but note the point total was 490 (18 figures) while this year is 410 (16 figures).

General "META" now I think is an average of B/B+ units in the army (see Rankings) which usually means no more than 2 squads of any one B+ or higher ranked common squad. However you can do the @Matthias Maccabeus route and run 4 sets of A- squad then bring a F- unit to balance it out However I always stress the advice that was given to me many times by players:
Quote:
Know what you play and play what you know!
Post what you want to run and I or @NecroBlade can lend.

Speaking of which can anyone lend me Zetacron for my army?
Old July 25th, 2019, 06:09 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Many thanks @lefton4ya ! I have narrowed it down to the one in bold these 3 armies as an idea of what I’ll need to borrow.

Greenscales x3 180
Moltenclaw 170
Zetacron 60
410 pts 11 Figures

Greenscales x2 120
Moltenclaw 170
Fen Hydra 120
410 pts 8 figures

Greenscales x2 120
Orthurik 140
Stingers x2 120
Black Wyrmling 30
410 pts 14 figures

I can bring the Stingers but I’ll need to borrow the rest. Excited to finally play some ‘Scape tomorrow!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; July 26th, 2019 at 11:00 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events