Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Notices

Old March 15th, 2018, 10:29 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NEW CONTEST!!! - Contest Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Can somebody check the legality of the placement of the wall in my map Bloodred River Narrows? I just realized that I haven't pulled out my physical road set in a while and I'm not 100% sure that all the road hexes fit around the wall as they are in the map.
You're fine, those hexes fit A-OK.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 15th, 2018, 10:30 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Can somebody check the legality of the placement of the wall in my map Bloodred River Narrows? I just realized that I haven't pulled out my physical road set in a while and I'm not 100% sure that all the road hexes fit around the wall as they are in the map.
You're fine, those hexes fit A-OK.
Cool. I was a tad concerned that the wall spilled over its 4 hex length a bit.
Old March 15th, 2018, 04:15 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I was supposed to help @NecroBlade with his submission...and I took longer than he probably would have liked. Assuming he didn't get my PM and would still like to submit..I've gone ahead and posted his submission below for him.

Download

Map Bio: A barren hill where Migol III built a tomb for his father, Archkyrie Migol II. Thieves have turned the tomb into an empty ruin, but the catacombs underneath the tomb (and in the rock of Barrenspur) are said to still hold great riches. Empty ruin or not, there are still tales of treasure at the hill of the tomb of Migol II. And where there is said to be treasure, there will be treasure seekers. Armies locked in the battle of all time, especially, will take any advantage they can get, even if it means fighting once again over the repeatedly ravaged ruins of Migol III’s poor father.
Really appreciate it! If you could point me toward instructions on doing all the cool stuff in VirtualScape that would be helpful and I won't have to bug you again.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 16th, 2018, 09:14 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I was supposed to help [MENTION=1508]NecroBlade[/MENTION] with his submission...and I took longer than he probably would have liked. Assuming he didn't get my PM and would still like to submit..I've gone ahead and posted his submission below for him.

Download

Map Bio: A barren hill where Migol III built a tomb for his father, Archkyrie Migol II. Thieves have turned the tomb into an empty ruin, but the catacombs underneath the tomb (and in the rock of Barrenspur) are said to still hold great riches. Empty ruin or not, there are still tales of treasure at the hill of the tomb of Migol II. And where there is said to be treasure, there will be treasure seekers. Armies locked in the battle of all time, especially, will take any advantage they can get, even if it means fighting once again over the repeatedly ravaged ruins of Migol III’s poor father.
That's a cool looking map, but I'm fairly certain that the walls don't fit in that location. You aren't able to stack any terrain on a space right next to a wall. Not that big a deal, as removing the walls don't have any effect on game play, but just thought it's worth mentioning.
Old March 16th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Very good point Rednax. Thank you for pointing that out. If this map makes the Top 10...we'll make sure to consult with NecroBlade about removing the bridge walls since you are right, they have no effect on gameplay.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 17th, 2018, 09:02 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I've actually physically built the map and played on it before submitting. The walls fit just fine. But it looks like they're shifted down a level in the instructions. Sorry.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 18th, 2018, 02:27 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Apologies for the time it's taking. We should have the Top 10 posted by tomorrow. You all just did such a good job

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 18th, 2018, 03:47 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Old March 24th, 2018, 11:18 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anything yet?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old March 25th, 2018, 12:50 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Anything yet?

~Z
Yup.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54741
Old May 26th, 2018, 06:55 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Contest Thread

Hi judges! I know you just wrapped up a contest recently, but do you have an idea when the next one might be? I have a lot of free time this summer and would love to build some more maps!
Old May 26th, 2018, 07:23 PM

Re: Contest Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Hi judges! I know you just wrapped up a contest recently, but do you have an idea when the next one might be? I have a lot of free time this summer and would love to build some more maps!
We haven’t talked dates yet, but I imagine we might do one around July. We’ll have to talk about it.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla