Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: who is the most scary?
Braxas 177 39.86%
Krav Maga Agents 61 13.74%
Major Q9 206 46.40%
Voters: 444. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 14th, 2006, 09:50 AM

feekonea has disabled reputation
You look across the table...

..and catch your oppoenent decideding between the dragon and the 3 agents....

who do you think is more scarier now? We all know that the krav are downright deadly, but do you think that braxas has givin more of a run @ them? Or what about Q9? Just lookin 4 an opinion.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old June 14th, 2006, 10:45 AM

ArchonShiva has disabled reputation
Krav. I don't think I've ever seen anyone win using the other two.

But there are other units that inspire fear...

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, Q9 always kills huge amounts of stuff, but whoever plays him still loses.

By respect for your fellow posters, please refrain from gratuitous use of the terms "******", "****", "****", "*****", "***", "****", "***", "******", "******" and "GenCon exclusive".
Old June 14th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Dang Braxas! I can't even say Dang Braxas without saying "Dang" first. It's her new title. Just see my battle report in the MoVal tourney thread. I had an army of all medium figs, mostly squads. I did not roll a single defense die!!! Acid spit everywhere. I did manage to kill a couple of Romans and I think I gave Dang Braxas a wound. Oh yeah, and I was using the Krav!

There are counters to Miss Halatosis but in a pre-made army game you have no chance (unless you anticipate your opponent bringing Dang Braxas). People may argue that her cost makes her balanced but when you play a game that includes no fun whatsoever for you or your opponent then points don't matter. The first thing that drew me into this game and away from Heroclix is that any army can stand up to any other army. Sure there will be certain advantages at times, but now we have units that force you to draft specific units just to stand a chance.

I don't know if I will ever use her. I'd rather lose and have had fun than to decimate an entire army with one unit and had no fun at all.

Dang Braxas!
Old June 14th, 2006, 11:55 AM
ultradoug

You look across the table...
and see this:

ahhhh!
Old June 14th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Major Q9 because he seems to be the biggest pain in my bee-hind. A robot with life and lots of defense and a nice big range power. Agents can be taken out with melee, Braxas needs some luck to work, but Q9 covers all the bases.
Old June 14th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
I was straight smoked with Braxas at the Santa Maria Gameday. So now, whenever I see Braxas on the other side of the table, there is a twinge of fear that is very noticeable in that my whole twitches violently as memories of my previous Braxas bashing play over and over in my mind...

= my reaction to Braxas.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old June 14th, 2006, 02:43 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
well, since Q9 PWNS Braxas, I'd have to say that he would by definition be scarier.
Old June 14th, 2006, 02:47 PM

Enigma has disabled reputation
The Kravs because i don't HAVE the others!
Old June 14th, 2006, 02:49 PM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
I voted Braxas because he costs the most.
Old June 14th, 2006, 03:20 PM

vernz has disabled reputation
i voted braxas it could do some damage to your army

Old June 14th, 2006, 05:11 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
well, since Q9 PWNS Braxas, I'd have to say that he would by definition be scarier.
Pardon my ignorance, but I don't understand what "PWNS" stands for. Or was the "P" supposed to be an "O", in which case I'm still confused.
Old June 14th, 2006, 05:14 PM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pwns

I pardon you ignorance, but not the lazyness.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles