Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old March 24th, 2019, 11:47 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

Locksley is missing as well.
Old March 25th, 2019, 12:36 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Love the Archer avatar.
Old March 25th, 2019, 11:38 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
We're still working on getting a bunch of the latest C3V and SoV cards added.

You can always print directly from the PDF, though.
Old March 25th, 2019, 11:44 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
We're still working on getting a bunch of the latest C3V and SoV cards added.

You can always print directly from the PDF, though.
Eagerly awaiting a solution for this problem. I (unfortunately) can't pick up every C3V release, so the ability to easily select which ones I have and print the right cards without messing with another program would be fantastic.
Old March 25th, 2019, 11:50 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Printing directly from the PDFs is easy. Just load them on a flash drive and take them to some print store.

It's not as cheap as printing 3 at once, I know, but it is very easy.

We'll let you know when we've got it figured out.
Old May 21st, 2019, 06:00 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Is there any resource like this for printing official cards? Finding the basic side of them and putting it together in a file to print always takes me longer than I expect.
Old May 21st, 2019, 06:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

No, and there probably won't be for legal reasons.

I find that HACCS has the best scans. They're completely normalized and aligned and all the same scale.
Old May 21st, 2019, 06:09 PM

Thanks for the quick answer. I'll check out HACCS.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 08:06 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

For official cards:
See @itsbuzzi 's HQ cards at https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/f...lhTsf_tpb1XF3Q (I soon will copy this to new "Official Cards" Downloads Section on Heroscapers)
See my Combine any 3 cards 3/page with GIMP Script-Fu

Also, see Official Cards 11x17 with synergy - by @Deadmaxx [/LIST][/LIST]
Old May 22nd, 2019, 08:06 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

For official cards:Also, see Official Cards 11x17 with synergy - by @Deadmaxx
Old October 19th, 2019, 07:16 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Any hope that the official cards will get added? It would make it much easier to print multiple missing cards than one at a time.

Thanks!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 15th, 2020, 03:46 PM

vanilla is surprisingly tart

I could have sworn I saw a Union Jack card somewhere on Heroscapers... now I can't seem to find it. Was I hallucinating?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software