Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 24th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Predict the Victor Game: Begun Anew, May 31st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktor View Post
wats up peeps!
Apparently your rep for this high quality thread necroing. Nice going, IAmBatman.
For the record, Blactor, I was intending to neg rep you. Now that you've seen my power, be careful, or next time I'm able, it will be neg rep for you.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 26th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Now that Blacktor is gone, I don't have anyone on my ignore list. Does anyone know what finally did it?
Old July 8th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Blacktor had a "Temporary Ban"...he appears to be back. Don't worry, Bats, I nuked him again for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law
Each boon increases the recipient's Rep by an amount equal to the giver's Power. A dock decreases the recipient's Rep by half of the giver's Power. Reputation Power is a base of 1 as soon as a member reaches the minimum use restrictions of 30 posts and 20 Reputation Points total. This base is further modified by the following bonuses:
◦for every 6 months since their registration, users gain 1 additional Power
◦for every 800 posts made, users gain 1 additional Power
◦for every 200 Reputation Points a user has, he or she gains 1 additional Power
Let's see...my rep is 2258, and I've been on for almost a year...and I have 2597 posts...halved...that's a negative rep of..(drum roll)..

BASE 1 + 6 MOS 1 + POSTS 2 + REP 12 = 16 points for a +rep and negative 8 points for a neg rep.

Wow...that's really unimpressive.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old September 3rd, 2014, 11:59 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Team número uno is my prediction.
Edit: Team 1

Edit2: I'm confused on what I was posting about. Disregard this I guess

Edit3: this is a dead thread.

Last edited by mtl1998; November 19th, 2014 at 12:08 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2014, 12:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Since this thread hasn't been updated in 5 years, we may never know!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 3rd, 2014, 01:35 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Haha lol. I hit the link in the OP. And I didn't notice the last reply was in 09. Oops. This thread looked cool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports