Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old December 12th, 2008, 04:46 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Predict the Victor Game: Begun Anew, May 31st

Let's see here.......Torky has Hogan's Heros(AE).......But Charos has Mrs Comic Relief(Otanoshi)......I'll go with Charos! Torky only has his normal attack to use on Charos, and Retarius can't use his net on Charos. If Charos holds down Torky, while Syv and James snipe away at the Grubs, Charos's team should be able to win.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 13th, 2008, 02:15 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

I would say Charos' army in a heart beat...

but those dang airbore elite. If they land well they will slice through Syvarris soooooooo quickly. And then there are those grénádés. Uh...

You know what, I'm going to go with the solid appeal of the character stats on Charos' warriors. Besides, Charos is going to run through that army like a T-800 () in a China shop.

At least... lets hope.

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.
Old December 13th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

TKN
Old December 17th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Team Tor Kul Na
Old December 17th, 2008, 09:11 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Alright, now that we have some vote I will try to get the pictures up. I've already played the game, so it'll be soon. It's no fun if only one or two people voted!
Old December 17th, 2008, 05:48 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Einar's puppy; December 18th, 2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old December 17th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice! I love Torky!
Old December 17th, 2008, 06:49 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome report!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 18th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Another very good one, especially since I backed the right team, heh.
Can't wait for the next.
Old December 18th, 2008, 02:44 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

Dang.

Nice report though.

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.
Old December 18th, 2008, 05:32 PM
All growed up

All right, I have a special tournament planned! In January I will be attending the Utgar Vs. The World Tournament. The rules are simple: 400 point armies all of one general, with Aquila and Vydar as Mercenaries. There is also a 150 point side bar which can be swapped around in between rounds.

I have just entered the play testing faze, and to do this I will be pitting 4 armies against each other. I will REALLY appreciate any feed back on the army/strategy.

Without any further adieu, the armies are
Jandar
3x KoW
Realin(old)
Gilbert
Side bar: 2x 4th Mass
Strategy: Slow playing. Realin is to move into a dependable position in the first round, and then Gilbert will advance the knights. If the opponent has many hero killers, the Mass will take over for Realin and one squad of Knights.
Weakness: Slow, no range without Mass
strength: defensive capabilities = staying power, and really easy order markers

Utgar
2x Minions
2x Stingers
Isamu
Marro Warriors
Sidebar: Cyprien
Strategy: Stingers for the early game, Minions for middle, Warriors for end. If the opponent is hero heavy, Cyprien swaps in for the stingers and Warriors.
Weakness: tricky order markers, and with Cyprien in the rest of the army is somewhat neglected.
Strength: Everyone has high attack, and it has a balance of range when Cyprien is not in (though his move makes up for that.) It also has staying power

Einar
2x 10th reg
Zelrig
Izumi
Sidebar: Keamon and Guilty
Strategy: Zelrig will play as an exploder when Commons are in abundance, moving in quick and pwning. If commons aren't in large supply, KA and guilty sub in for him. The 10th reg can also swap out for KA and guilty if the opponent's army is melee heavy (counterstrike > Melee Defence.)
Weaknesses: #of figures when 10th reg out, and order markers
Strength: Versatility, and # of attacks. Usually 2-4 (with zelrig a maximum 7) per turn.

Vydar is a mercenary, but where's the fun in that? He gets his own army

Vydar
3x Microcorp agents 300
James Murphy 375
Onotashi 485
Sidebar: Q10
Strategy: If there is a lot of height available easily on the map, the the Microcorp will take control of it as quick as they can. James is clean up. If height is scarce, than Q10 subs in for James and one squad of Micros.
Weakness:Order markers when Q10 is in. Also, if they loose height, it will be a very tough fight.
Strength: high attacks from height, and survivability.

The two playtesting maps will be Hot Spot by Karl with a K, and Broken Skyline by Long_Heroscaper.

Battle one will by Jandar Vs. Utgar on Hot spot, with Side bars not in play.

Battle two will be Einar Vs. Vydar on Brokeyn Skyline Side bars not in play.

Battle three will be the winner of batte one and battle three in play, with Side bars as I see fit (more information when that time comes)

Battle four will be the two losers of 1+2. The loser of this match is bumped out.

Battle five will be the winner of four Vs the winner of three. If the winner of battle four loses, that team is bumped out.

I don't ahve it worked out after this, but I will narrow the teams down to two. My Main army, and my Back-up.

Last edited by Einar's puppy; December 18th, 2008 at 05:44 PM. Reason: more Details
Old December 18th, 2008, 09:06 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

1st. Utgar 2nd. Einar
(Don't value my opinion though cuz' it's extremely biased)

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports