Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old December 6th, 2008, 11:46 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Predict the Victor Game: Begun Anew, May 31st

Round 1
Initiative to the Red team
Both teams andvance uneventfully, so this is at the end of Blue team's first turn

The wolves take their chances and pounce. One fails.

The knights strike back swiftly and mercilessly.

DW8K moves up, but he doesn't roll any skulls.

Gilbert manages to roll a huge sum of Jandar symbols, and two full squads of Macdirks move to ready position.

DW8K kills only one Knight, and the begin to move up on him. He retreats further back to kill two.

Some macdirks move up, and are ready to engage DW8k on their next turn with some lucky Jandar symbols... Some where in here Round 2 starts with the red team getting initiative, but they were going to take the next turn anyway.

Only to be destroyed by some wolves

But the macdirks strike back savagely, and clear the path.

Round 3
initiative to blue team
Gilbert kills the final road block wolf, and the scotts men finally catch up to DW8K

He really did a lot less than I thought...but it's not my fault he whiffed his rolls!

You can see the #2 marker on DW8K in the above picture. Well, he never used that, so the Scotts took it.

Wolves bite.

The Marro line is threatened.

Stingers avoid conflict to take height, and a Scot's life.

The Marro line is begining to fold.
Another turn wasted thanks to stinger drain

More Marro Blood shed

The final stinger can't do it all on his own

Round change
Initiative red team
Isamu tries to kill gilbert, but only boosts the Macdirks

A lot of good that did him

Next marker on Isamu, and the match ends.

Blue Team wins!
Old December 6th, 2008, 11:49 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I made a slight mistake in playing this one. Every round, I put all of my markers on Gilbert. Every one of them, every round. I didn't realize in order to use bonding, it has to be on the squad not the hero....Wups.

I've never used more than one squad that bonds with the same unit, so I'm sorry. Things probably wouldn't have been the same, as the knights would still be moving well into the second round.

I'm slso sorry about not breaking it up into rounds, but normally what I do is I take picture of the cards to show wounds. Since no one was wounded until the last round, I didn't do this. What this means is I had nothing telling me when the round had changed. Again, Wups
Old December 6th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Warning! Reading my posts may make you smarter

mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was worried when I saw the MacDirks advancing so early, but they really came through. GG.
Old December 8th, 2008, 05:17 PM
All growed up

Sorry for the delay, here is the next one.

Map:

Forces of Good
Drake(old), Tarn vikings, 2 TSA, ninjas, Kozuke

Forces of Evil
Cyprien, Sonya, retchets and Iskra, 2 wolves, Me Burq Sa
Old December 8th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Warning! Reading my posts may make you smarter

mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Forces of Good ftw.
Old December 8th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alot of this match will depend on how well Cyprien performs.

I'm gonna bet against the Vampire and go with the forces of good.
Old December 8th, 2008, 07:27 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Good guys and gal. Seems if I remember correctly, one of those ninjas is a little shapely.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old December 8th, 2008, 07:47 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll vote for the Vampire Lord. Cyp and MBS both have specials that negate counterstrike.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 8th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I pick Evil, but I like the build for the good team too.
Old December 9th, 2008, 06:56 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

Good team, good team!

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.
Old December 12th, 2008, 04:22 PM
All growed up

Wow, sorry for the huge delay. Any way, here is the next battle, and my apologies

Ropund 1
Initiative evil team

Wolves advance, and Kozuke advance

Wolves draw frist blood, and get a high D20 roll. Two samurai meet their end. One wolf whiffs his attack, and is conterstruck

The last one trys to get revenge, but for some reason 4 deffence is greater than 6 attack...

Iskra moves up and can't summon

That is one stuborn wolf

Round 2
Initiative to evil team
The wolves Kill the final Kozuke and spread out a screen.

Ninjas Ambush the wolves, and slay one

now, at this point I got very into the game. I'm pretty certain in this one picture the wolves advanced, and the ninjas did on their turn.

the TSA shoot one wolf before he can run

Iskra just can't seem to summon those retchets, but can kill a ninja

Drake moves onto the road so he can be ready when the time comes.

Round 3
Initiative Good team
Ninjas kill a wolf, but can't harm Iskra

The wolves leave only one ninja remaining

All of the samurai have moved onto the road (except for one in the back)

The final ninja vanishes from Iskra, and yes I know he technically can't move there since he's still next to Iskra.

The Vikings use their slow move to go...nowhere fast.

Cyprien moves in on the ninja, but weak rolls let the ninja live.

The TSA move into the fight, but can't wound either Vampire.

Cyprien attacks the Samurai, and kills one with his touch. He then takes counterstrike wounds from the other one.

Cyprien is surrounded! He takes a few wounds (due to the nature of life drain, and my forgetfulness, I can't rembmer the exact number of wounds per attack, so instead I will just tell you the number of wounds at the end of the round)

He is able to Chill one of his attackers

Drake moves onto the sceen to attack him hard

Iskra helps kill one of Cyprien's attackers, earning her points without rolling a 14

Round 4
initative to Evil team
Cyprien has 4 wounds on him

Cyprien snacks on the vikings

Drake tries to attack him and misses

Cyprein kills two more vikings, bringing himself down in wounds

Drake attacks the vampire again

Cyprien heals himself on the last viking, and fails attacking drake

Round 5
Initative to ???
cyprien has 2 wounds

My Camera ran out of memory at this point, and I didn't realize it. Drake and Cyprien fought back and forth, and some TSA died along the way

Round 6
initiative to Good team
Cyprien has 4 wounds

Basically, drake and Cyprien Square dance in a Circle for the whole round.
Drake gets wounded, and Cyprien is up to 5 wounds

Round 7
initative to good team
Cyprien has one life left

Drake takes advantage of a good initiative roll, and ends the Vampire's after life. Sonya takes two wounds automatically and well.. the second picture says it all

Drake goes on a killing spree

Round 8
Initiative to evil team

Thorian speed thwarts Me Burq Sa, so he must make his moves carefully.

Drake kills the last wolf, so now sonya and Me Burq are all that still remain

Me Burq Gets close, but can't wound Drake

Drake doesn't let him live any longer after that

Round 9
initiative to evil team

CYPRIEN!!!!

Revenge status: Fail

Good Prevails!
Old December 12th, 2008, 04:25 PM
All growed up

Just to makes sure we don't have any delays, here is the next battle
Torky's Horde
2 grubs, Torky, AE, retarius, and Marcu

Vs.
Charos' Warriors
Charos, Syvaris, Onotashi (I couldn't find Isamu anywhere, but now that I'm typing this I realize there is a figure in my pocket...), James Murhpy, and 2 Marro Drones

Who will win? Tor-Kul-Na, or Charos?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports