Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old November 30th, 2008, 11:18 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Predict the Victor Game: Begun Anew, May 31st

It should be Team 2. The Majors are immune to Cyprien's Chilling Touch and so they should be able to take him out as first priority. Meanwhile, hopefully, Kaemon can take down 1-2 Minions per turn. Sonlen and Krug are still tough though.

Both teams are made up of studs. Looking forward to the results.

Old December 3rd, 2008, 05:52 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Round 1
Initiative to team1
Minions move onto the hill, ready to take advantage of any possible height

On the other side the microcorp attempt to move up, but their lack of wings slows them down. They only get off a few weak, blocked, attacks.

None of the Minions could engage the Microcorp so I made the (foolish?) decision to move the minions on the other side up.

Microcorp take advantage of their height and rain pain upon a minion.

Sonlen takes to the road in order to help his Winged Allies

Q9 takes to the hill to fire 1 long range attack at Sonlen. One wound gets through.

Round 2
initiative to team2
Microcorp advance further on the minions...

...And get attacked for their trouble

Q9 comes up behind one unlucky Minion, and needs all three shots to put him down

A minon risks disengagement to attack a vulnerable Q9...and dies. Another moves up, but can't get in range, and out of the picture another moves towards q10

Q9 launches a missed Salvo at a minion

My marker placement was horrible...a minon could really hurt Q9 right now, but instead all we get is Sonlen dealing a wound

Round 3
Initiative team2
Q9 attacks Sonlen, but miraculously misses all shots

Sonlen moves to a safer spot so he can miss an attack on the major

The spot isn't so safe anymore, as microcorp deal damage...four wounds of it

Sonlen swoops, and attacks with four skulls...and Both of the Microcorp come back from the dead (The d20 was to remind me of all the 15+'s rolled)

Q10 wrist rockets two minions on his peripheral vision, and misses them

Krug advances to "Play" with the shiny robots

Finally the minions get a chance to shine! It only took one 3 skull (height advantage) attack to topple the major...you have got to love deadly strike, especially when 3 markers (2,3,X) were on Q10

Q9 ignores his brother's death, and kills Sonlen

Two minions kill a microcorp, and one whiffs against Keamon...counterstriken

Krug seems to move really really slowly towards Q9

Round 4
Initiative team 1
Krug inches closer to the major. The road boste helps hi malong, but the tricky terrain shuns his double base

Q9 runs away to attack Cyprien! Get back here and take it like a man!

Krugs not angry, and can't kill Microcorp

Q9 racks up four wounds with queglix on cyprien

There is no way krug can engage the major, so he doesn't try. Apperently, he doesn't try to actually wound any Microcorp

Keamon kills his second minion

Round 5
Initiative to team2
Q9 continues to assault Cyprien

Cyprien trys to run, now bearing 5 wounds

Q9 trys to chase him, but can't see him. So he attacks krug up to 4 wounds

Cyprien touches Keamon for one wound...

...who in turn stabs him

Krug dissengages, getting no wounds, to attack Q9. Only one wound dealt? Argh!

Round 6
Initiative to team2
Mircocorp just make krug angrier, 7 wounds agrier!

I bet you have never seen krug whiff his first attack, and then get a full 10 skull hit on his next. Really, these kind of things are rare.

The microcrop waste no time in avenging their major, removing krug's 2nd ordermarker

Keamon moves on the finale Minion, and drops it with a single shot.

Team 2 wins!

Last edited by Einar's puppy; December 3rd, 2008 at 06:09 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 06:01 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I realize that I played team1 horribly, but hey, these things happen. It would have been tricky for them to pull out the win at any rate.

Based on wins, percentage places you higher on the list in case of a tie

1.Oros 2-0 (100%)
1.Blazemane 2-0 (100%)
2.Bengi 2-1 (66%)
2.mccombju 2-1 (66%)
3.iceman3317 1-0 (100%)
3.hi1hi1hi1hi1 1-0 (100%)
4.goaliescaper 1-1 (50%)
5.A_Train 1-2 (33%)
6.roostertail9000 0-1 (0%)
6.Sup3rS0n1c 0-1 (0%)
7.gorthan313 0-2 (0%)
7.J-unit94 0-2 (0%)

Last edited by Einar's puppy; December 3rd, 2008 at 06:09 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2008, 06:12 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Darn, I think Team 1 could have done better, and even own. Not all of it was lost with the minions; getting Cyprien in after the agents might have changed the game a bit as well, especially if he could have engaged two at a time.

Last edited by A_Train; December 3rd, 2008 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Typos
Old December 3rd, 2008, 06:14 PM
All growed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Darn, I think Team 1 could have done better, and even one. Not all of it was lost with the minions; getting Cyprien in after the agents might have changed the came a bit as well, especially if he could have engaged two at a time.
I debated that move for a while. I eventually decided against it, because the Microcorp had a marker on them, and Q9 could have come up behind me had I failed to kill one. It was probably the bad choice.

The big deal with the minions was I spread them out. Sure, they got a good shot on Q10, but if they had all been together in the starting zone Q9 wouldn't have lived.

Not my best job playing a team...or maybe I just did really well with team 2
Old December 4th, 2008, 08:46 PM
All growed up

Alright, time for a new battle!

Same map as last time, Badru Valley.

In the Red corner...
Three wolves of badru, two squads of stingers, marro warriors, DW8k, and Isamu!

In the Blue Corner...
Three Squads of Macdirks, two squads of knights, Sir Gilbert...and then there is Sonya and Marcu who ruin the theme!

So who will win?
When choosing your army, please refer to them as the Blue Team or The Red team. Keeping track of who's blue and who's red is much easier than keeping track of team 1 and team 2.
Old December 4th, 2008, 08:50 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Red Team! I mean, the MW have NEVER failed to pull through for me! And 8000 LOVES melee squads! Hint for Red Team: Wait for Gilby's cronies to come to you. Don't attack Gilby until the Macs are dead!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old December 4th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Red team all the way baby. I love the wolves and they will literally eat those MacDirks for breakfast.
Old December 5th, 2008, 04:18 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

Blue team. Why? Knights.

You want more reasons?

Ni!

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.
Old December 5th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Knights will be tough, the range of the red team should pull through for the win.

Red team.
Old December 5th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Warning! Reading my posts may make you smarter

mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think the MacDirks are poorly favoured in all of the above matchups. Nonetheless, I think the sustained power of 4-5 attack activations per order marker can win out in the long run. In casting my vote (as below), I'm gambling. I think my vote is sound provided that the Knights of Weston lead the charge and put as big a dent as possible in the Stingers and Wolves. Likewise, Gilbert must survive and must retreat once wounded.

Knights and MacDirks ftw.
Old December 5th, 2008, 09:57 PM
All growed up

I would just like to say, my strategy with the blue team is to lead with the knights. Once gilbert reaches around three wounds, I am planning a full retreat. The stingers might be able to finish him in one turn though, so I will try to make him steer clear of them.

Once the knights have set up an affective screen and Gilbert is woudned, it's all up to the macdirks. I doubt they can win unless I can eliminate DW8k without too long, but I see that happening easily enough.

I tried to make this a pretty even match up. DW8k really shouldn't be able to get through the knights at least, and wolves~Macdirks. We'll see how it winds up being.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports