Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old August 7th, 2007, 12:16 AM

Talin4 has disabled reputation
I'd say go without pictures. They're nice, but this has kinda dragged on for a bit...
Old August 7th, 2007, 10:35 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
You could wait until after gencon if you like.

I know a few of the guys posting here are going.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 7th, 2007, 11:24 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Alright tell me when GenCon is over and I will restart this thread then. I promise I'll keep it simpler from now on, no more playing 8 battles in a day.

Old August 7th, 2007, 12:42 PM

tdavid6 is surprisingly tart
Contestant 17- Q9
Contestant 18- Q9
Contestant 19- Q9
Contestant 20- Q9
Contestant 21- Q9
Contestant 22- -gforce
Contestant 23- -Q9
Contestant 24-h1's brohter
Old August 7th, 2007, 11:29 PM

Buggoo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Id have to say that you won, because you have the hight advantige with the snipers and dead eye. plus agent car and Raelin is are pretty good figures. I cant wait to see the results, this is my first time guessing and i want to see how good i am.
Old August 8th, 2007, 02:59 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Buggoo!

On behalf of our windshield splatted receiving and victor predicting community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who already knows how good he is... sadly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 8th, 2007, 11:18 AM

KevinWC Woo who?
Thanks for the welcome guys. I can't wait to get into this game.
Old August 8th, 2007, 01:17 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinWC
You may want to try the current game then . You answered round one, incorrectly, my dad won. The latest round is on page 20, but I have been incredibily busy haven't gotten to it in a long time.

Perhaps I should post the new round on the first page, or at least a link. What do you guys think?

Old August 13th, 2007, 12:20 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinWC
You may want to try the current game then . You answered round one, incorrectly, my dad won. The latest round is on page 20, but I have been incredibily busy haven't gotten to it in a long time.

Perhaps I should post the new round on the first page, or at least a link. What do you guys think?
That would be a good idea H1x4

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 15th, 2007, 08:49 AM

Ok just to make it official, the grand re-opening of this thread will be Sunday, August 19th at 10:00pm EST. I will post the long awaited results to the Q9 battles and start off with some Marvelscape. I will now include a link on the first page to the current day's battle. If there are any other suggestions I will be happy to take them.

Also I am using this time to announce that if anyone has a battle they would like to submit for this thread just pm me. I will stick you in the next day so you can run the thread for a round. I know some have expressed interest in this and hopefully with others contributing I will not get over-run again. Thanks for the continued support and look for the grand re-opening, coming soon!

Old August 15th, 2007, 10:03 PM

Talin4 has disabled reputation
Sweet! I'm looking forward to Marvelscape as it will be a different chage
However, it will be more difficult for me to keep up since my school starts tomorrow
Old August 16th, 2007, 09:00 PM

brunakor has disabled reputation
NICE game dude,.

I vote for your dad. Hope he wins I have an idea for a game. But first I need to know where t get permission to post my game o the front page. I'm still working on my game but it is all planned out and it is fun. Anyway hope your dad wins.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ic.php?t=16850

My scenario! Warcraft fans unite!!!! A new way to play Warcraft and Heroscape!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports