Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old July 5th, 2007, 10:28 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Predict the Victor Game: Begun Anew, May 31st

The Game:

-Anyone may post a picture of a battlefield and armies played on that field, it is everyone else's job to predict who won the battle. Predictions will only be counted if posted in RED. Correct predictions will be tallied to keep a leader board.

To report a battle for this game, all you need is two posts:
1)Post three pictures of the team starting positions and the battlefield. Write out which teams you can pick along with any special rules. Each battle should be worth 1 point unless a bonus is announced ahead of time, an unnannounced bonus point may be awarded if only one person predicts the battle correctly.

2)Wait a good portion of time for people to predict (preferably longer than 12 hours), then post the results, and update the current leaderboard (found below) to reflect the results.

I urge all of the posters out there who like to write battle reports, post a few pictures here to help spread the fun. You can then wait a little bit longer to post your own report thread and even include a link from here to there when you post the leardboard here.

Many thanks to J-Unit94 for his recent battle and intent on running the thread for awhile. New Session Starts HERE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The PtV (Predict the Victor) game has begun again on August 23rd, so join in the fun!

We have now completed 14 rounds with 36 participants!
**Leaderboard does not contain results of Round 5 yet (and probably never will)**

CURRENT LEADERBOARD
Metaknight – 10
Talin4 – 7
MRGood – 7
IAmBatman – 7
arp12 – 5
Troll Warrior – 5
utgar8 – 5
ManTrainChooChoo – 4
Bloody the Marro Stinger – 3
ariealaviator – 3
Nadom – 3
Tiberius – 3
ZBeeblebrox – 3
Syvarris the Ruler – 3
WarSolvesEverything – 3
johnny139 – 3
Jexik – 2
gamjuven – 2
hi1hi1hi1hi1 – 2
miniandmee7 – 2
Einar's puppy – 1
pti88888888 – 1
Sci-fi Messiah – 1
stumpy_man – 1
ares834 – 1
whipmaster – 1
NecroBlade – 1
Hook – 1
War Solves Nothing – 1
tdavid6 – 1
GForce3062 – 1
DrLivingston – 1
HyperactiveSloth – 1
sjscaper – 1
ron3090 – 1
nonexistantnonexister – 1
Swamper – 0
Chuckrock – 0
darktrooper889 – 0

---------------------------

You missed the link for the current round. ^

****The below post was the orignal is this thread and is great for a read through, but is not the current round of play. If you wish to join in the fun, the link is above. ^
---------------------------

So this is the game...

-Once a day between 8pm and 12am EST I will post pictures of a battlefield and teams that were made to play on the field.

-Anyone may post their thoughts on the battle and strategic ideas for any player. Then they may vote for who the believe should have won the game. Only votes in RED will be counted.

-Sometime the next day, no earlier than 8pm I will post the results of the previous day's battle along with the next day's battle.

-The correct predictions will be tallied and winners will recieve a point. The current leader board is below...

The standings after ONE round are:

XSI Addict 32 – 1/1
IAmBatman – 1/1
ProfessorDocker – 1/1
Revdyer – 2/3
ariealaviator – 2/3
johnny139 – 2/3
Chimpy – 1/2
njin896 – 1/2
Wytefang – 1/3
Agent Minivann – 1/3
InfinityMax – 1/3
GIR – 1/3
GForce3062 – 1/3
Grungebob – 0/1
Tiberus – 0/1
Jandars_Hope – 0/1
Rÿchean – 0/1
Talin4 – 0/3

The first number is the number correct, second is the number of predictions tried. The highest percentage will be listed first. In the case of ties, the person who answered the latest PtV first will be ahead.

After the first couple of days of activity I will open the floor up to anyone. They can post their starting teams and maps and put them up for prediction (so I can play too ). When posting your own reports be sure to include the time that the results will be revealed with a minimum of 18 hours from the time of the post.

And now the first battle....

ROUND ONE - Three Way Conquest

So here is the battle I had today against my dad and brother. It was on Ch1canO's Last Defense...

My brother's army...

My army...

My dad's army...

It was a 1v1v1 battle with the the two players (p1 and p3) on the side recieving 350 points while the one in the middle (p2) got 450 and height in the castle. There was a glyph of Kelda in the middle of p2's army and two intiative glyphs, 2 +2 defense, and 2 +2 move evenly placed on the board. The armies were...

p1 (Brother) - Syvarris, Nakita Agents, Gorilliinators, Deathreavers = 350pts

p2 (Me) - Omnicron Snipers x2, Agent Carr, Deadeye Dan, Raelin = 440pts

p3 (Dad) - Krav Maga, Guilty McCreech, Sgt. Drake, Airborne Elite = 350pts

The battle results will be posted after 8pm EST on July 6th.
So tell me.... WHO WON?

EDIT FROM GBOB Great idea! I'm leaving this in Battle Reports as it is a great way to get folks involved in battle reports!!

Last edited by hi1hi1hi1hi1; June 4th, 2008 at 09:03 PM.
Old July 5th, 2007, 10:36 PM

XSI Addict 32 has disabled reputation
If your Dad is any good at heroscape, I think he should be the one to win. Drake and the Krav will easily avoid your long ranged attacks. The Airborne ELite should be able to lob a few nastly little grenades into the castle.

MY vote goes to your Father.

Seeking a great place to Role Play?
Look no further, the haven for great RP is here:
The Menagerie
Old July 5th, 2007, 10:38 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Oh you bring up a good point. All official votes go in RED just like in the caves. Makes this feel more important

Old July 5th, 2007, 10:38 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
I think you should have won. Player 2.

My second choice would be your dad. Cool idea for a thread, btw. Way to come up with something new and fun for the forums!
Old July 5th, 2007, 11:37 PM

Woah this got stickied. When did that happen. Thanks mysterious mod!

Old July 5th, 2007, 11:39 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Cool idea and I think we should keep it going! It's a fun little diversion.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 5th, 2007, 11:40 PM

Thanks GB! So do you have a prediction?

Old July 5th, 2007, 11:41 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Player 2 all the way... You should tell everyone when we get to know the results!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old July 5th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
GB rocks - just like in his avatar picture!
Old July 5th, 2007, 11:57 PM

Ok anyone have a good idea of a time frame. I was thinking that I'll post the winners at 8ish everyday, then usually I'll post the next battle at the same time. Ok so updated rules I'll add to the first post.

Predict who you think will win the battle. Battles will be posted from 8pm to 12 EST most days. Results will be posted no earlier than 8pm the next day. Votes for the victor must be posted in this thread in Red. The first post will be updated with leaders in the following format:

XSI Addict - 2/2 (100%)
Gbob - 1/1 (100%)
someone else - 1/2 (50%)
Wytefang - 0/2 (0%)

This is an example and has no relivance to the first battle. The higest percentage will be listed first. In the case of ties, the one with more correct answers will go first. First number is the number correct, second is the number tried.

I think I got everything someone tell me if I missed something and good luck to everyone.

Old July 6th, 2007, 12:29 AM
Mighty Mouse!

This doesn't even have to be all your responsibility H1. Open it up and let anybody post a battle. So somebody posts a battle and says what time they are going to reveal the results and then folks predict. Everyone can participate and it is not all on your shoulders... You just have the duty of babay sitting your little brainchild here

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old July 6th, 2007, 12:34 AM

Ok that makes sense. Perhaps I should do the first couple then open the floor to everyone else. The requirements is that they post the time the results will be shown, and the time must be at least 18 hours after their orignial post. I will keep track of all the votes and do the babysitting work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports