Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old February 3rd, 2008, 09:12 PM

Location: Grut with the other Orcs ready to eat salted Baby preztels
BRUNAK has disabled reputation
Dude, I feel for ya. I remeber when my Grandpap died..wow. It has almost been 4 years!

BRUNAK is Nerak in the PLATINUM CAVE!
Old February 3rd, 2008, 09:57 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
My condolences

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old February 3rd, 2008, 10:09 PM

NiteRaider is surprisingly tart
I remember when ElfSlayer (a member on the old .net, not sure if he's still here) posted a thread when his grandfather passed away. My mom has been hard at work organizing the obituary (which costs like over $200). Thank you everyone who has posted or have even looked at this thread. Knowing that this community can come together when one of their members is in need is very comforting.

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old February 4th, 2008, 02:22 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
*glass shatters* in honorable memory.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 6th, 2008, 02:03 PM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
My Grandfather went into a coma last week. They are taking him off life support today. He never wanted to go to any doctor and once he did it ended up killing him.

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2
Old February 6th, 2008, 07:41 PM

Darkomen57 has disabled reputation
I've recently lost my grandfather, and soon my grandmother. It is hard, and I offer my sympathy.
Old February 7th, 2008, 11:16 PM

Thank you again everyone for your support. As promised here is the link to his Guest Book if you would like to see it:

http://www.legacy.com/azcentral/GB/G...onId=102671141

My mom has also allowed me to post the obituary that ran in The Arizona Republic Tuesday:

Things in Bold were inserted by me to explain who some of these people are in my life:

Ray Randolph "Randy" Woodall (my grandfather), 72, of Desert Hills, AZ passed away on February 1, 2008. Born October 21, 1935 in Amity, AR. Randy is survived by his wife of 47 years, Mary (my grandmother); daughter, Carrie Woodall-Pike (my mom) and son-in-law, Franklin C. Pike (my dad) of Anthem; three grandchildren, Michelle Diane "Katie" Pike (my sister) (Corey Beer) (her husband) of Wichita, KS, Gary Ray "Pyg" Pike (my brother) of Phoenix and Charles Randolph Lynn "Buddy" Woodall-Pike (me) of Anthem; one great-grandson, Elliott Franklin Beer (sister's son) of Wichita; sisters, Bonnie Davis, of Umpire, AR, Wanda Allen, of Shreveport, LA, and Gladys Palmer (Chuck Palmer) of Shelby, NC; brother-in-law, John Charles Brown of Goodyear, AZ. He is also survived by lots of nieces and nephews throughout the USA; and life-long friend, across the nation. His ashes will retained by his family and a Celebration of Life will be held this fall. In lieu of flowers, we ask that contributions be made to either Hospice of the Valley at www.hospiceofthevalley.com or to Arizona Consortium for Children with Chronic Illness www.accci-az.org

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old February 8th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Rest in peace, Mr. Woodall.

Old March 30th, 2008, 03:01 AM

Aloha808 has disabled reputation
My condolences

My deepest condolences go out to you and your family.

I have a favor to ask of you. Could you please forward a message to your mother, Carrie Woodall-Pike? Our family from Maui has been trying to contact her for a few years now and I would love to hear from her.

My name is Ikaika. I am Aunty Ui's nephew who used to stay with mom, Aunty Ui, and grandma Nani in Olowalu. I would really appreciate if you could have her contact me. I came across your blog through googling your mother's name. Please have your mom contact me, I have some very important information for her regarding Olowalu and people back in Maui.

Mahalo,

Deke

P.S. Message me on here and I'll send you my e-mail. Don't feel like posting my e-mail for the whole world to see. Thanks.

From the Great 808 State of Hawaii!
Old March 30th, 2008, 04:28 AM

OK. Well welcome to the boards Aloha808. Right now, both my parents are asleep, but I will make sure to pass along your message when I can.

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie
Old March 31st, 2008, 05:48 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I missed this thread before and just wanted to pass my condolences on to you Nite. I'm glad that your mom has had a chance to see our communityas a place of support for you in hard times.

And, over the years, when you suddenly tear up because some memory catches you off guard and you miss your grandfather, let them come and try to find some happy or humorous memory to go with it.
Old March 31st, 2008, 08:38 PM

Thank you bunjee. I will make sure to keep that in mind when I get sad about him.

RRW
10/21/1935-02/01/2008
StarImpact
The Menagerie

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General