Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

View Poll Results: Which of The Ruins of Valhalla maps is the best?!
Forsaken Cloister 3 7.50%
Arborshate's Pathway 1 2.50%
By a Common Barrier 0 0%
Ruined Pier 4 10.00%
The Great Wall of Valhalla 12 30.00%
Desecrated Mine 10 25.00%
Hephaestus 2 5.00%
Valda Keep 2 5.00%
Stalwart 3 7.50%
From the Ashes 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 20th, 2016, 05:28 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Map Building Contest: Ruins of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
At the tournament you should have each player score the maps they play games on after the games are done. A 1-5 or 1-10 scale, then see which maps ends up being the top ones in terms of popularity after play testing.
That's a great idea. Sir Heroscape and I have already talked about play testing even after this contest to see which ones are really tournament ready. Regardless the top ten are being used for our tournament whether something like the BoV would approve them or not, but if we feel they are really viable we may being pushing some of them to the BoV.
Old September 20th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Uncapped columns would disqualify many. The Warzones group would still take them.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 20th, 2016, 08:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Uncapped columns just make big ruins.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 20th, 2016, 11:45 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ruins of The Great Wall of Valhalla
Requirements: 1 RoTV, 1 FoTA, 1 RtTFF
? glyphs are Treasure Glyphs

Erected to withstand the continued onslaught of Utgar's forces of destruction, The Great Wall of Valhalla was renown throughout the 7 General's camps. It had withstood waves of Heavy Gruts and Marro Drones. Many unrelenting Wolves of Badru met their demise when attempting to bring down a piece of the wall with a POUNCE! Jotun once made a mighty wild swing, missing his foe and smashing his sword directly into The Wall, but still The Wall was unscathed! THE WALL. THE WALL. THE GREAT WALL OF VALHALLA. It filled Utgar with rage, until his growing fury incited within him a master plan. He called forth his most powerful weapon. The Deathwalker 7000. He rolled a 20... The Once Great Wall of Valhalla.
Old September 20th, 2016, 11:48 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post

Ruins of The Great Wall of Valhalla
Requirements: 1 RoTV, 1 FoTA, 1 RtTFF
? glyphs are Treasure Glyphs

Erected to withstand the continued onslaught of Utgar's forces of destruction, The Great Wall of Valhalla was renown throughout the 7 General's camps. It had withstood waves of Heavy Gruts and Marro Drones. Many unrelenting Wolves of Badru met their demise when attempting to bring down a piece of the wall with a POUNCE! Jotun once made a mighty wild swing, missing his foe and smashing his sword directly into The Wall, but still The Wall was unscathed! THE WALL. THE WALL. THE GREAT WALL OF VALHALLA. It filled Utgar with rage, until his growing fury incited within him a master plan. He called forth his most powerful weapon. The Deathwalker 7000. He rolled a 20... The Once Great Wall of Valhalla.
His greatest weapon....Deathwalker 7000. Love it. you get a +rep for that backstory.
Old September 20th, 2016, 11:49 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
He called forth his most powerful weapon. The Deathwalker 7000. He rolled a 20... The Once Great Wall of Valhalla.
There will always be a place in my heart for DW7000. He has a habit of misfiring but he's always a fun scare tactic. Haha
Old September 21st, 2016, 02:00 AM

Skylord163 is surprisingly tart

I'd like to submit Road of Wellsprings into the contest.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=4478
Old September 21st, 2016, 02:33 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylord163 View Post
I'd like to submit Road of Wellsprings into the contest.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=4478
I did say 11:59pm...haha but we'll let it slide. Thanks for the submission!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 21st, 2016, 03:00 AM

With Skylord163, we finished at 22 maps if my math is correct. I am glad that I spent a good chunk of time today judging the maps, so I don't have to worry about it anymore.
Old September 21st, 2016, 04:14 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Ruins of Valhalla submissions
Ragnarok ~ColorCrayons
Shattered Temple ~GeneralRolando
Lava Spring ~GeneralRolando
Derelict Ramparts ~Robber
Valda Keep ~master4sword
Castle Bellosk ~Yodaking
Thalenk III ~Necroblade
Stalwart ~Dignan
Forsaken Cloister ~All Your Pie
Ruined Pier ~Dad_Scaper
Grigor's Grove/Rogirg's Retreat ~Sherman Davies
Desecrated Mine ~R˙chean
Lost Treasures ~Tornado
By A Common Barrier ~master4sword
From the Ashes ~BiggaBullfrog
Joutn Tripped... ~BiggaBullfrog
Manor Ruins ~Capsocrates
Roundabout Marsh ~Capsocrates
Arborshate's Pathway ~TheEpicAlpaca
Hephaestus ~Robber
Ruins of The Great Wall of Valhalla ~TheSparkleInYourWater
Road of Wellsprings ~Skylord163

For adding a backstory to their map submissions, the following will receive a custom set of OM's (pictures here):
@NecroBlade @GeneralRolando @master4sword @Robber @Dad_Scaper @BiggaBullfrog @Sherman Davies @R˙chean @capsocrates @TheSparkleInYourWater @Yodaking
(Let me know if I missed you)

Now What? @TREX , @Tiranx , and I will be judging the maps within the next couple days according to the criteria in the OP. Once the Top 10 have been selected, we'll make an official post of those 10 maps. We will then open a poll for the community to vote on the best map out of the Top 10. The winner will be awarded TREX's dice tower.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; September 21st, 2016 at 03:17 PM. Reason: link for pictures added for the OM prizes
Old September 21st, 2016, 11:32 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Submitted scores to @Sir Heroscape , haven't you also @Tiranx . This is exciting indeed. I can't wait for the polls to go up, so many cool entries.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 21st, 2016, 02:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

My map had a back story and I can't see the OM pic you posted.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games