Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 1st, 2015, 05:35 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Mini Photo Depository

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The plus side is that I'm sure everyone is going to proxy with the other one.

That said, would it be so wrong if we just used the other sculpt? I know it'd be a first, aesthetically, but it's the same guy ....
It's really breaking from our aesthetic. We used the ridiculously expensive Magneto for his second version. People are welcome to proxy, as always!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 1st, 2015, 05:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

We could always put out the call for Martian Manhunter 085 if anyone has it - though it's like a $15 figure.

Old November 1st, 2015, 05:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The plus side is that I'm sure everyone is going to proxy with the other one.

That said, would it be so wrong if we just used the other sculpt? I know it'd be a first, aesthetically, but it's the same guy ....
It's really breaking from our aesthetic. We used the ridiculously expensive Magneto for his second version. People are welcome to proxy, as always!
Which is why it's not my favorite option. And if folks have this figure, I'm cool with that. The one thing I don't want to ever see is our aesthetic on this issue preventing us from going forward with an LD or sticking it in quicksand.

What I mean is, if, say, a week, or two weeks went by, and it was clear no one was able to get pictures of the oreo throne sculpt, I hope we'd open our minds and be a bit flexible with our aesthetic, rather than preventing progress with an LD due to wanting to have a picture of a figure that nobody has or is going to use anyway.

Rather than seeing that happen, I'd much, much rather reuse a sculpt.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 1st, 2015, 05:55 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

The cases I don't like that ruling is when there's only one heroclix, or there's others that are super expensive as the only options.
Old November 1st, 2015, 06:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I just took a quick look and their seem to be a couple of other MM figures out there so if someone can get a pic of any of the alternate options that is the one I would go with for the official card. I know I'll just be using the old figure in my games and expect most people will proxy the new card with the old figure.
Old November 2nd, 2015, 10:16 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Also still need some photo's of this guy...

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Marvel Avengers Movie set.
Its model number and name are #10 / S.H.I.E.L.D. Commando.

...ASAP

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 2nd, 2015, 06:31 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Still need this one too!
Quote:
The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers set.
Its model number and name are #011 / Stature.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 2nd, 2015, 07:59 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

@fret_gurglo

You said you ordered the Oreo Throne figure, correct? Do you think you could get pics?
Old November 2nd, 2015, 10:10 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
@fret_gurglo

You said you ordered the Oreo Throne figure, correct? Do you think you could get pics?
Sorry AS, I don't have this one.

Quote:
Still need this one too!
Quote:
The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers set.

Its model number and name are #011 / Stature.

However I did recently get this one and, if weather is good, can take pictures tomorrow.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old November 2nd, 2015, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Quote:
@fret_gurglo

Ah, I was going off this post in the MM's thread:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Before this gets to be an issue later. What figure are you planning to use.
I hope its the one listed in the OP, I just ordered it.
If that's not the case, we can go with whatever anyone has.
Old November 2nd, 2015, 10:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Also still need some photo's of this guy...

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Marvel Avengers Movie set.
Its model number and name are #10 / S.H.I.E.L.D. Commando.

...ASAP
@fret_gurglo what about this one?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 3rd, 2015, 01:27 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@fret_gurglo

Ah, I was going off this post in the MM's thread:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Before this gets to be an issue later. What figure are you planning to use.
I hope its the one listed in the OP, I just ordered it.
If that's not the case, we can go with whatever anyone has.
I just went over my order history and did order this one, but I can't find it. I ordered with the Stature figure. Either I did not get MM or I've misplaced it. If I find it, I will post pictures.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy