Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:00 PM

Stryphe is surprisingly tart
Re: Petition to save Heroscape

Put me on the list.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:02 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

I'm in.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Add me even if it doesn't work. if we got all the active members to sign, WotC might make some more or at least re-release stuff.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Putting Heroscape back in the hands of WotC is the opposite of "saving it." The way to "save" Heroscape is by taking it into our own hands and making what we want to of it. There is no shortage of minis out there to reuse (which is what WotC was doing anyway). There is no shortage of clever card designers around here. There is no shortage of energy or resources around here to make these things happen.
The only thing that died today was WotC's involvement with the game - and good riddance, I say! This is our chance to seize Heroscape and make it what the fans want it to be, not what Wizards does.
Long live Heroscape!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:04 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Yes.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:08 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

This won't do anything, but we can try. Add me to the list.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:08 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Add me and now I'm off to send Hasbro/WotC some loving hate mail.

~Mark Scott

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:09 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Put me on!

Also, I noticed a guest on the "Users Viewing This Thread" bar. We need your support! Sign up with Heroscapers, and show your true HS colors! ON WITH 'SCAPE! DEATH TO WOTC! ON WITH 'SCAPE! DEATH TO WOTC! Get the picture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Add me and now I'm off to send Hasbro/WotC some loving hate mail.

~Mark Scott
Me too. I'll hack my dad's email account if I have to.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:12 PM

Tolamos knows what's in an order marker Tolamos knows what's in an order marker

Add me.

My Customs! Trades

"Say hello to my little friend!"
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:13 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Putting Heroscape back in the hands of WotC is the opposite of "saving it." The way to "save" Heroscape is by taking it into our own hands and making what we want to of it. There is no shortage of minis out there to reuse (which is what WotC was doing anyway). There is no shortage of clever card designers around here. There is no shortage of energy or resources around here to make these things happen.
The only thing that died today was WotC's involvement with the game - and good riddance, I say! This is our chance to seize Heroscape and make it what the fans want it to be, not what Wizards does.
Long live Heroscape!
You can add me to the list. I'm 100% done caring what WOTC does with Scape. They've screwed it up enough already. Let's either get it back into Hasbros hands or do it ourselves.

Screw WOTC!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:14 PM

hoblaph is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Definitely add my name to this list.

~hoblaph
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:14 PM

generalgina knows what's in an order marker generalgina knows what's in an order marker

Slap my name up there with everyone elses. I wish at the very least they'd reprinted Waves 4 & 6 first.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News