Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old February 19th, 2010, 12:46 AM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Any web designers?

I'm in the process of looking to hire a web designer for one project at first, and others that are related to the main site. I'm not looking for a handout but I know that I won't be able to afford a really high end site with a database, etc.

This is for the series of comedy shows that I run, and the site will promote upcoming shows as well as be a resource for local comedians.

I have a graphic designer who will provide a banner, and will hopefully be able to provide other graphic work as needed.

Thanks,
The Gulpamaniac

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old February 19th, 2010, 08:10 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Any web designers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
I'm in the process of looking to hire a web designer for one project at first, and others that are related to the main site. I'm not looking for a handout but I know that I won't be able to afford a really high end site with a database, etc.

This is for the series of comedy shows that I run, and the site will promote upcoming shows as well as be a resource for local comedians.

I have a graphic designer who will provide a banner, and will hopefully be able to provide other graphic work as needed.

Thanks,
The Gulpamaniac
Is this going to be a marketing tool, or an interactive business card? Will the site host your comedy videos? What kind of community tools will it have? Depending on your needs, you might be able to do this yourself.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old February 20th, 2010, 02:19 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Any web designers?

If your still looking:
Here's my Brother's web design, he's very good. And he'll be much cheaper than other Web Designers too.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General