Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old January 13th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Time for another Charity Auction? Haiti Relief

Several years ago this community stepped up and donated items for a charity auction to help those affected by Hurricane Katrina. This was managed by the community and hosted by, I believe, ninthdoc, on Ebay as a charity auction.

Given the earthquake that decimated Haiti yesterday I would like to propose a simular action. This community has a long history of coming together to help those in need. Haiti is a very impovrished country that can provide very little to its citizens in this time of crises. I am certain that if we were to pull our resources in the same manner, and develop ideas that set goals and accomplished objectives we, as a group, could do some small part to help those who have been affected by this catastrophy.

Thoughts / Ideas?

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker

Last edited by Buddy Lee; January 18th, 2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old January 13th, 2010, 05:11 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Time for another Charity Auction?

I would support and try my best to be in this.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old January 14th, 2010, 03:36 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Another way to give to the cause is buying a game or two from FunAgain tomorrow.

Donate to Help the Haitian Earthquake Relief

Relief organizations are asking for cash to help desperate Haitians. For this reason, Funagain Games will donate 100% of its net profits from all in-stock orders placed on Friday, January 15, 2010 to AmeriCares (www.americares.org), a reliable disaster relief charity with a base in Haiti.

To participate, just place an online order or visit the Funagain Games store at 1660 Ashland Street, Ashland, Oregon this Friday.

You can also donate directly to AmeriCares (www.americares.org), which has responded with emergency relief and lifesaving aid to catastrophic disasters around the world for 25 years.
Old January 14th, 2010, 03:42 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Another way to give to the cause is buying a game or two from FunAgain tomorrow.

Donate to Help the Haitian Earthquake Relief

Relief organizations are asking for cash to help desperate Haitians. For this reason, Funagain Games will donate 100% of its net profits from all in-stock orders placed on Friday, January 15, 2010 to AmeriCares (www.americares.org), a reliable disaster relief charity with a base in Haiti.

To participate, just place an online order or visit the Funagain Games store at 1660 Ashland Street, Ashland, Oregon this Friday.

You can also donate directly to AmeriCares (www.americares.org), which has responded with emergency relief and lifesaving aid to catastrophic disasters around the world for 25 years.
Wow! good tip Onacara. Very cool fo FunAgain to do this. And a win/win for gamers. Now to decided what game to buy...

So I just placed my order at Funagain...and it a triple win....
Since I bought Summoner Wars ... it helps Truth and Haiti and gets me a good game. A Win/Win/Win ...

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; January 15th, 2010 at 10:51 AM.
Old January 18th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Time for another Charity Auction? Haiti Relief

Seeing as how this thread hasn't garnered the enthusiasm I had originally hoped, let me just say that I hope everyone who can will do some small part to help the people of Haiti.

For my part I have made a donation to Operation USA ( http://www.opusa.org/ ). After doing my research I decided that this organization best fit my charitable objectives in helping the people of Haiti.

Regardless of your abilities to help, please keep the Haitian people in your prayers.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker

Last edited by Buddy Lee; January 18th, 2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old January 19th, 2010, 12:51 PM
has been BANNED

CoolStuffInc is donating all proceded from tomorrow's sales to Haitian Relief Fund.

If you want to help the people of Haiti and get yourself some stuff too then this is a good opportunity to do so.
Old February 16th, 2010, 12:36 PM
has been BANNED

I just wanted to share this song with everyone.

The remake of "We Are The World" to benefit Haiti is getting alot of hype...but this song is so much better.

Because it is by All-Stars of the Gospel music community it may have been missed by some.

(I downloaded it 20 times...that's how good it is)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General