Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old October 3rd, 2015, 03:56 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: Cobravigon's Custom Creations!

Alright everyone, I am super excited right now. I have had an idea floating in the back of my mind for some time now for a BIG custom terrain project and I just ordered the base playset for it.
Soon Heroscape will be visiting an Ewok Village in my living room... of course I will post pictures as I work on it. I just hope no one gets too squeamish about me cutting up base plates and modifying an original Kenner Ewok Village playset.

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old October 3rd, 2015, 04:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Cobravigon's Custom Creations!

Looking forward to seeing what you do.
Old October 4th, 2015, 11:41 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I have a robin hood play set from fisher price that I had when I was a kid that has been sitting in my shop waiting for the same thing. Look forward to seeing yours @cobravigon .

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 4th, 2015, 01:26 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I have a robin hood play set from fisher price that I had when I was a kid that has been sitting in my shop waiting for the same thing. Look forward to seeing yours @cobravigon.
They are basically the exact same set with minor differences .

I am so excited about this that I am giddy. I will try to make a detailed walkthrough so that if you want to do it the same way to your Sherwood Forest it should be relatively easy.

My Custom Terrain

Old October 4th, 2015, 02:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Its been sitting and waiting with this idea for about 2 years now. It was going to be a Wookiee tree village, then an aquilla's forest, then a ewok tree village, but I never pulled the trigger on it yet. I just hit it with a bit of krylon spray paint for the base coat. Lets see how you go about it, that might motivate me.

Old October 4th, 2015, 04:04 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

The Recycling of the Force

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old October 4th, 2015, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post

That is an awesome article, I did not know the Friar Tuck was a recycled Gamorian Guard figure with a new head!

I wish I had the Sherwood Forrest set just for the foliage, but I imagine it wont be that hard to replicate.

My Custom Terrain

Old October 5th, 2015, 05:49 PM
"like" happy

Mine looks different than both of those, but cool anyways.

Old October 12th, 2015, 01:24 PM
"like" happy

Hey when you get around making this, you ought to use my greenstuff ladder mount tutorial. It works great for stuff like this. That way you can use the ladders that came with the castle set. Its in my custom terrain thread. I will be using that same deal when I get around to it.

Old October 14th, 2015, 08:59 AM

The Ewok Village arrived yesterday, and it is a lot bigger than I remember! It will still work, and as soon as I get a break from homework I have big plans forming in my brainpan for it. Stay tuned!

My Custom Terrain

Old October 14th, 2015, 10:46 PM

So... I couldn't wait. I have started chopping up hex plates and getting the Ewok Village conversion to Heroscape terrain begun. Here are some pics:

My Dremel tool has become my best friend for this project. If anyone else decides to try this, make sure you draw up templates before you start chopping up base plates. I am leaving the edges on so that I can attach ladders or bridges as I see fit, and it is making the levels even bigger for more battle space. This is going to be an insane map once it is done.

Once I have both levels covered in hexes, I am going to wood fill/putty in the gaps and paint it all. I have other plans, such as suspension bridges from tree to tree (my wife's idea) as well as hex bases on the tops of the trees. This will be my finest creation to date.

My Custom Terrain

Old October 15th, 2015, 07:52 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very interested in this as I want to do something much like this. At Hobby Lobby you can get mini-fences that will work nicely for bridges.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; October 15th, 2015 at 11:56 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles